|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[你应该珍惜-飞轮海] I finally got the time issue settled. OMG! I'M STILL DAMN EXCITED OVER MY FIND AT COMICS CONNECTION TODAY! *starts squealing incoherently* *calms down* Let me tell you what happened today. Firstly at school. Mrs Chang didn't allow us to play games as she said our noise level was giving her headaches, so she let us watch two movies. Tombs For Fireflies and Stardust. O_O Tombs For Fireflies- Utterly boring so I read my chinese book. When movie ended, everybody was happy. Lol. Seishea told me that during those 2 hours, only 3 people were killed. As I said earlier, its utterly, outrageously boring. Stardust- Loads better. Rather nice~ We were laughing at some parts and kept commenting. Applauded too. Sham, Gek, Michelle, LZH and Hossan entered the classroom after recess. I didn't know Mr Foo was THAT boring. After the movie ended, I was telling those guys that we were such good kids, applauding at all the right moments. =P Went to Chinese Garden MRT station to meet with the guys for the movie, then train-ed to Boon Lay MRT station. Met Jing at McDonalds, ate there and went off wandering aimlessly around Jurong Point. Guys decided to eat ice-cream so went to Haagen Daaz (pardon me if I spell it wrongly). On the way there got Triumph, so the guys purposely avoided it. LOL. Me and Jing were laughing at them. Went around walking before going back to the cinema. Apparently, 2012 was full so we had to watch Astro Boy. T_T Johny kept commenting on the ending after the movie. O_O Took the train back with the same guys except for Timo 'cause he going shopping with his mother. Rofl. Walked the same way with Johny and chatted. That's the end. I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU WHAT I SAW AT COMICS CONNECTION. *starts squealing incoherently again* JING IS GONNA BUY IT FOR ME AS MY BIRTHDAY PRESSIE!!!!!!! OMG!!!! *promptly goes into fangirl mode* On Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 8:08 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |