|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[Let Me Hear Your Voice- Big Bang] I'm addicted to this song, like Dell~ Dell, Shu En- Thanks for the tag. I've already tag at your blogs. Jing- Trying-to-graduate Demon, Good luck too, even though we've already received our results. Good luck in your future etc. ^^ Allergik- Thanks for coming all the way. ^^ Good luck too, even though we've already received our results. Good luck in your future etc. ^^ I've already tagged at your blog~ Got our PSLE results today. I'm the only person in the whole school to get 4A*. O_O But then I still got rather low, 258 only. >.<> Gonna keep it short, 'cause I wanna go read Rosario+Vampire. =P Will dedicate songs some other day. Amazingly, I wrote in an auto-bio personally today. O_O 3 books, but only 1 page. I like it short and sweet. :D People cried today, for different reasons. Some were tears of joy, others were tears of disappointment. Still, look on the bright side. A laugh a day will keep you worries away, remember that, people. Things aren't always quite as bad as they look. I can't believe it, Mrs Chang actually managed to hug me after 15 minutes. I was trying to get away from her, playing hide-and-seek with her. =P She also hugged Allergik, Kragus, Wen, Lychee, Timo and a couple more. Just to end this, I'll wish everyone good luck in the future. Hope we friendz will still remain in contact...... On Thursday, November 26, 2009 at 8:05 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |