|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[Love Like This- SS501] I know I listened to this before, but its just damn nice~ My mum didn't appreciate it. -.- Though she said Time To Love was nice~ Again, tag replies. I can't believe that in a timespan of only 2 days, the chatbox has become so lively. O_O movielamer- Do you know my memory status? I'm VERY absent-minded and can forget stuff I want to say in 10 seconds. Jing- Dell don't really offer free hugs. Most of the time if you attempt to hug her, she will just shoot fire out of her eyes and give you a really long stare. Most people will be intimidated by that look already, not me obviously. *grins* Everybody is sort of emo-ing now. T_T And yea, I will miss you too. Dell- I could already predict your answer. xD And I will also miss you, Dell. Especially your comfy shoulders. T__T Lychee- Hate me however long you want. I don't give a damn. Zu Er- High five, sista. ^^ Went to Jurong Point to watch Fantastic Mr. Fox with Wen, Allergik, Jing and Axy. The movie was rather funny. Commented a few stuff during the movie to Allergik, who was sitting beside me, ate popcorns which Wen brought with Dell and Wen herself. Most of the popcorn was finished by me and Dell. =P I was friggin' hungry. Went to Comics Connection and lingered there for a while. Saw Ulquiorra and Itachi keychains that made me fangirl instantly. *screams incoherently for a while* Axy promptly smacked me on the head. -.- Went to take neoprintz after that. Allergik wore the hat and acted like Michael Jackson. LOL. He looked hilarious. Took a video of Dell wearing the hat too, she actually bowed. O_O Wandered around after that. Went to Action City and MiniToons~ Jing didn't have enough money so she didn't buy my birthday present on the spot. O.o Broke a few records in Icy Tower again. WOOTS! On Friday, November 20, 2009 at 8:49 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |