|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[最佳听众- 飞轮海] Went to Chinatown for the Heritage Trail today, so let me share with you what happened. ^^ Went to school, had a horrible assembly and off to line up and be ready to board the bus. Boarded the air-conditioned bus and sat in one of the front seats. Mrs Chang sat in front of me so chatted with her for a while. Apparently, she did not mind me listening to music with my handphone. *happy-ing* Wen bluetooth-ed me FahrenHeit songs on the way there. Let Jie listen to a few FahrenHeit songs. And of course, the journey there included taking pictures of people on the bus. ^^ Caught a few rather good ones, Jing and Lychee were willing while Aik just ducked behind his seat when I tried to take a photo of him. The one which I was most pleased about was the pic with Dell staring blankly at the camera. *falls into peals of laughter* The expression was PRICELESS. Alighted at Sago Lane first, its nicknamed Sabo Lane by us. ^^ I know we have nothing better to do. Went to this temple ( I forgot the name) and looked around. I HATE TAKING THE LIFT. It just causes headaches. >_> Kragus knew a lot about it and was very respectful. O_O So respectful that he didn't enter the Sacred Tooth Relic Room 'cause his shorts didn't fall below the knees. Obviously, Allergik stayed with him. In fact, both of them were like super-glue during the whole trail. Passed by a bakery shop on the way. Amazingly, it was the bakery shop that my mum wanted me to buy egg tarts from. Asked Mrs Chang for permission then. She didn't quite believe me. O_O Later granted me 2 minutes of buying the egg tarts. Sadly, the egg tarts haven't been out of the oven yet, so didn't get to buy it. *sighs* T__T Drizzled in the middle. Soon, the street was full of students brandishing colourful umbrellas out. Lychee's umbrella looked hillarious. Saw a shop with a sign saying 'Sexy Balanchan Fish' on the way. Fish can't be sexy, for god sake. If its sexy, the sky would be falling soon and pigs would be sprouting wings and flying. Walked till Ann Siang Hill and each group presented. Took a photo of each group except Seishea's 'cause they presented before the rain and mine, obviously. Walked and walked and walked till we came to the bus that took us back. ^^ Lychee was singing '自夸-ing* when we walked back to the bus. Her singing nearly shattered the windows on the buildings. On the way back, Seishea used the Lie Detector on me. Her question to me was 'Do you love Lim Hao Yang?' I answered no obviously. Result=The truth. *happy-ing* I asked her if she liked Allergik and she replied no. Result= That's a lie. *smug* FP and William were on Love Calculator, Fish was using Dell's phone to listen to songs, and Wen was bluetooth-ing more songs to me. Played Blackjack too, with Dell, Tiffy and Seishea. Won for some rounds, yea! Suddenly, Fish pops in and asks Dell why was Paparazzi in her phone. Her reply= WHAT THE HELL! PAPARAZZI IS IN IT?! Her expression was priceless. Just too bad I didn't get a photo of it. T_T Went back to school and again played games in the classroom. Mrs Chang was playing Uno. O_O Somehow, I don't know how to transfer pics from my phone to the com and vice-versa so no pictures will be here. Just too bad for you readers. *smirk* On Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 6:27 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |