|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[最佳听众- 飞轮海] Back from Jurong Point. Let me relate to you what happened. 11.30am- Wen and her mum actually came up to my house to pick me up. O_O Wen passed my birthday present to me before we walked to the bus stop and took 157 to Jurong Point. ^^ 11.55am- Reached there and we went in through JP2 so we had to walk all the way to JP1 and up to GV. >_> Met Allergik while walking there. ^^ Went up to GV only to realise that we were the first and had to wait for the rest. Lychee called Wen in the middle saying that she was at Chinatown. Amazingly, she wasn't late at all. 12.15pm- Only me, Lychee, Wen and Allergik were there. We told the others that we would meet at this time, so we waited..... Lychee gave me a birthday card while we waited. Allergik complained that I was so quiet. >_< Around 12.20pm- Jing arrived. Chatted with her for a while before Lychee, Wen and herself went to Comics Connection to look around. Around 12.30pm- Kragus and Aik finally arrived. Waited for the girls to come out before going for lunch. Jing handed me my birthday present while waiting. ^^ 12.40pm- Went to McDonalds for lunch. All except for Kragus and Aik (the two heartless majesties) complained that I was so emo etc. Not going to tell the reason. After lunch we hung around shops. Went to this multimedia shop first. Kragus and Aik were bored to tears. Eagle-eyed Allergik and Innocent Jing were looking out for albums. Lychee and Wen were bored after all so Lychee decided to go to Comics Connection (again) to buy some stuff. Wen went with her and Lychee dragged me along. They stopped by at this Mickey Mouse shop. So I went back to staring at albums. Especially SS501 Rebirth Album. ^^ Went out and the two highnesses came out. Set off for Comics Connection. Lychee bought me my birthday present. Went back to GV to meet with the others. Went in to the cinema and watched A Christmas Carol. Slept in the middle and would have continued sleeping all the way if not for Lychee who shook my head off her arm. -.- Finished watching and went straight home after that. They were surprised that I wasn't as emo as before. Allergik kept asking me why I was so emo on MSN. T__T What my friends gave me as a birthday present Allergik and Jing- Ulquiorra necklace. ^^ Can wear it to 5e'08 party. Shu En- Cute donkey plush toy. ^^ Can pat its head everyday. Lol. Jie- A fan and a small panda that can be hung on a phone. I can pretend to be Temari, yeah! Just too bad that the fan is not big enough. >_< Wen- This green toufu-like plush toy that can be used as a pillow and a small box of Ferrero Rocher. I can use that plush toy when my bro kidnaps my pillow, cushion, blanket and bolster. XD Lychee- A birthday card, a Jiro-themed EZ-Link sticker and an Itachi necklace. ^^ But I'm keeping the EZ-Link sticker as a picture. Jiro looks so good in that picture~ And I also can wear the Itachi necklace to the 5e'08 party. ^^ Dell promised me that she will buy something for me from Taiwan. O_o Haiz, I still haven't found the cable yet, so can't upload pics. T__T And as an additional thought...... Happy birthday to myself. Y I'll always be loyal to my favourite idols. Idols among idols, what the fuck. I'm getting crazier and crazier everyday. -.- On Monday, December 7, 2009 at 7:07 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |