|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[Into The New World- SNSD] I'm just pure lazy to talk about what happened on 26 & 27 Dec, so I will skip to what happened today, which was really crazy. -.- Went to The National Library today with Sabrina, Si Jin, Jing, Dell and Wenwen. First met Wenwen at the bus stop. That woman was late. We planned to meet at 12.15 pm and she came at 12.25 pm. >_<> Topped up my card at Jurong East MRT station first before meeting the others. We were obviously the last ones, went up and took the train. Chatted on the train about random stuff, Dell and Wenwen were busy sending me songs, Si Jin was in her own world (?) and those two crazy girls were chatting about ..... I won't want to know. Reached Bugis and went up, up and up to the open. Finally fresh air~ Or maybe not, there were people smoking. -.- So we stood near the bus stop in front of one of the Bugis MRT station exits and looked around. We then realised that we don't know where that fucking National Library was. So Si Jin, Jing and Sabrina went down to ask the office while me, Wenwen and Dell stood there looking like lost puppies. Jing came up after that and told us that it was the other exit we were supposed to go, so we went down to the other exit. Walked through Bugis Junction and came to the open again. So we started looking around (again) before we spotted the library. Walked there and along the way, my stomach started growling even though I ate cup noodles before I met Wenwen. >_<> Reached the library and started borrowing books. Jing started looking for the chinese comic books in the middle. Waited for Si Jin at the end 'cause she was also helping her brother borrow books. Such a good sis. *beams* Unlike me. We left after we borrow our books and started discussing what we were going to do next. Me and Dell suggested looking for food in Bugis Junction so we went there. (: Sabrina screamed when she saw a New Moon poster when we were on the way to Bugis Junction. =.= Talk about over-reacting. Sabrina and Wenwen bought yoghurt while me, Jing and Dell went to eat in a mini-restaurant, Uncle's Kitchen. We started ordering stuff when the others joined us. Waited for the food to arrive. All started chatting except for Si Jin who was playing games on my handphone. O_O Talked about VERY random stuff. The food arrived. (: Dell's plate was the biggest but there weren't much dishes on it. Jing couldn't eat finish hers. >_<> Went to the magazines shop after that. Dell bought E-pop and Teenage. We grabbed Teenage immediately after Dell bought it. =P Wenwen, Sabrina, Jing and me were flipping through it. Or more accurately, only the top 10 ....... celebrities (?) of 2010. Sabrina screamed (again) when she saw Taylor Lautner (pardon me if the spelling is wrong) as one of the 10. FahrenHeit was one~~~~~~~~ Lady Gaga was also one.................... We finally looked up from the magazine and realised that Dell and Si Jin was nowhere in sight. And we were standing in the middle of the walkway looking like a bunch of over-reacting fangirls. Damn it. Sabrina started calling Si Jin before we discovered that those two were only standing 2 metres away from us. =.= We are god damn blind man. Boarded the train after that. It was packed like sardines, really packed. And I was the last one standing in the direction where they would fall if they lost balance. Dell became the pole for Jing and I became ....... the cushion? Managed to find a safe place for Jing where she would not fall later. And right in the middle of the train journey, Wenwen started asking Dell if she could post the pics (not gonna specify) on her blog. Dell tripped when she heard that and fell on me. =.= Luckily she grabbed the pole in time, if not I'm will become thin-crust pizza. Went home with Wenwen after that. Dell- Thats a little lag. =.= And thanks for the Christmas wish. ^^ Sabrina- I don't understand what you're talking about. >_< Jing- I forgot why I wanted to mummify you, and thanks for the Christmas wish. Love at first sight is utterly ridiculous and pure bullshit. Lychee- *ignores* Allergik- Thanks. I finally did my tag replies~~~ P.S I still can't find my cable. T_____________T On Monday, December 28, 2009 at 4:57 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |