|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[Believe- Folder 5] OMG, I FOUND TWO PEOPLE IN MY CLASS WHO WATCHES ANIMES AND READS MANGA TOO!!! And its not Shoujo, its Shounen!!! Woots, we kept vandalising on the class whiteboard, fangirl-ing etc. xD One is Karin, one is Jodi. ^^ Karin loves Byakuya, Lelouch, Gray, Ace and ROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3 Yeah, nowadays we keep chatting about animes with Jodi. JODI LUVS ITACHI!!!!!!!!! OMG. I luv my class now~ Made more than 10 friends already!!! My angel rocks too lol. I think I saw her today when I dropped off the letter (and Ferrero Rocher). :D Also dropped the letter off at HongYing's class (201). And guessed who me and Emily saw? Our PSL Bei Lin, we forgot she was in that class. =P And she was complaining why we never write letters to her lol. We ran out of the classroom laughing. xD Dance was totally horrible. It teaches us to be more lady-like, feminine. So yea, I'll fail at dance class. The teacher was commenting on how I sit down wtf. She says I'm very ye man. I have some homework to be done including zhou ji which has to be more than 550 words to be a B. >_< Zhou Ji must be done weekly............. Our Math teacher is super boring to add. Even more boring than Mr. Foo, thats how terrible it is. I nearly fell asleep in his class. -.- Have to bring coffee to the class and drink it to survive Math lessons......If not I'll be bored to death. On Friday, January 15, 2010 at 3:05 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |