|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[Super Girl- Super Junior M] I changed my blogskin, guys. ^^ Though I don't really like the cbox. =( The other chatboxes had problems. I luv this blogskin too~~~ BYAKUYA JUST LOOKS SO FREAKING HOT HERE. And don't give me crap like 'Omg, he looks so feminine with long hair, so ugly' etc. =.= Byakuya is hot even though he has long hair, and he doesn't even look feminine in the first place. I mean come on, how can a freaking girl look so cool and handsome? I really have to get to what I'm supposed to blog today, got carried away with my new blogskin. :X Oh yeah, thank Dell for helping me with the blogskin. ^^ Thanks Dell (Shifu). Omg..... I got my Angel's letter today!!! If you don't know whats that, allow me to explain it to you (got it from Ulquiorra XD). There's this Angels and Mortals system in NYGH where the Angel and Mortal write letters to each other. Hehe. The Angel is the Mortal's senior. ^^ My Angel is in 2/7~ If you're wondering about the letter stuff, you can drop the letter in the other person's classroom. Just've to go to her classroom and put the letter at the whiteboard, of course, draw stuff on the whiteboard to attract attention to the letter. =P Today's the second day of Orientation, not as fun as yesterday but its also fun. For one thing, we had to try out EVERY SPORT CCA, so guess what. I ran and ran and ran and ran today. Feeling freaking tired now. Tried Track and Field, Shotput, Softball, Shooting and Wushu. So, there was a lot of running. >< Went to the Auditorium after that for this lecture that was rather boring. Me and my friend were about to fall asleep lolx. XD Went home after that, and that was when I saw my Angel's letter!!! With a Ferrero Rocher to top it. :D Gonna write back later on, but I'm feeling a little tired so maybe will write tomorrow. >< Feeling so happy lol. I love NYGH! And I'm looking forward to the Student Activity Room. Its still closed. D: On Tuesday, January 5, 2010 at 7:05 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |