|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[FMA Brotherhood opening 3- Golden Time Lover] I changed my blogskin! 'Cause was getting a little fed up with the other cbox, even though the smileys are cute, and I found a nice blogskin of Mukuro!!! <3> Anyway, I'm looking forward to tomorrow, 'cause there's Chinese Speech Training! And Nanzhong Quan, a slack 1 hour lesson. xD But there's Math.....boring 1 hour lesson. D: I was solo-ing Science Practical today, 'cause Deline had to go for competition. And there was ice! Reminds me first of Gray then Ao Kiji haha. Played with the ice on my hand, such a cooling feeling~~~ Chinese lesson was mainly our chinese teacher teaching us how to fold the big big big caligraphy paper, which took an hour amazingly. I hate caligraphy. =( Imma (influenced by Emily) need to write letter to my angel now~ And that reminds me, I think I saw my angel today!!! Me and Jodi were brain-storming anime character names, its actually a game we came up with. Then I turned around to think and saw my angel's letter and the sec 2 girl was about to leave the classroom! So I chased her shouting "YA MY ANGEL RIGHT?!" Hahaha, then she turned around to look at me and I saw her name tag, Tiffany!!! Then she realised too late that her name tag was uncovered and quickly went to cover it but it was too late~~~~~~~ She then ran down the staircase with me chasing her hahahaha, and she kept denying that I was her angel but the description fits her perfectly. :D White specs and she's not so tall! So I spent the rest of the day going high 'cause of that and my new blogskin! I prefer Mukuro's personality to Hibari's, so stop saying Mukuro sucks JODI AND KARIN. AHHHH. Mukuro for the win! On Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at 4:45 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |