|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood Opening 3] Haha, I downloaded every opening and ending of FMA 2. ^^ The songs are nice~~~ And recently I've been addicted to SHINee too!!! Replay and Ring Ding Dong are so nice~! Ring ding dong ring ding dong, ring ding ding ding ring ding dong~~~ I think it sounds something like that. Haha, not so sure. But I've seen the English subs. ^^ Katekyo Hitman Reborn~~~ You must go through Hell to see Heaven. And I'm still stuck in Hell. How sad. :( Hopefully I'll reach Heaven soon. Today was rather slack. Only needed to reach school at 8.20am, but reached at 7.30am haha. Spent the rest of my time chatting with my friends. Emily and Shu En were jogging around the track, how hardworking. I still can't 'cause I'm under medication. But I'm on the way to recovery~~~ Had Lang.Arts after that. Did Global Tales, Crimes & Punishments. A rather nice story, normally people pitied the teacher after reading it but amazingly, I felt nothing. -.- Am I really such an unfeeling person? Or is it 'cause I hardened my heart after leaving Primary School? *sighs* After Lang.Arts was ICT. Did fun stuff on the com such as experimenting with Powerpoint, the animations especially. ^^ After ICT was Break Time! My favourite "subject". Spent some time on Seishea's iPhone before heading off to queue for food. Returned to classroom to find the whiteboard vandalised yet again. And so I vandalised it even more. :D Culture lesson after Break. Zzz, its so boring. Proceeded to Lecture Theatre 1 for the lesson. Spent the time chatting with Karin and Jodi sitting behind me and also admiring Emily's doodling. :D Geog. lesson after Culture. Me and Karin were high five-ing each other for liking the same mangas and animes haha. One Piece, Fairy Tail, Bleach and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!!! <3>_< I prefer shonen or seinen so much more. To add on, she likes Twilight SAGA too, and I'm an anti-Twilight Saga (Sabrina, I know you comment on this a lot of time before) fan, so me and her are "enemies". Played with Sei's iPhone again on the bus again. :D Set a new score for Extreme mode "Fireflies" and "Gives You Hell". Those two songs are the most fun to play with, according to me and Sei, though most people would think that its crazy. xD This is the longest post I've ever written since the start of school, and so I'm gonna give myself a pat on the back for typing so long even though in my heart (and mind) I felt like reading Katekyo Hitman Reborn. ^^ Ring ding dong ring ding dong~~~ Rocka rocka rocka rocka rocka rocka ...... Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic~~~ Elastic Elastic Elastic Elastic~~~ P.S FMA Brotherhood songs are so nice~! I've been listening to them since afternoon but have now changed to Ring Ding Dong. (: P.P.S Its a new month! Haha. February~ Anyone has birthdays on this month? On Monday, February 1, 2010 at 6:30 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |