|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[Kokoro No Chizu- Boystyle] Ciaossu! Loads of things happened today so this post is gonna be quite long. 8.20 am is the time we're supposed to be in classroom on Mondays. But I always reach the classroom at 7.20-7.30 am 'cause Jie's father need to work. So he drop us off there early. Just wandered aimlessly around the classroom chatting with people and watching Cherie playing lame computer games on the com. Sei then popped out of nowhere and ordered me to help her carry her stuff to her class. =.= Of course, you must give and take all the time. So she let me play on her iPhone. ^^ "Fingeric" is rather addictive, but I'm getting a little bored of it. ==' Went back to the classroom and Cherie is off the com! I immediately hogged the com obviously and went to my daily site, OneManga. No manga I read was updated. How sad. =( Went to AnimeSeason to watch Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn after that. But there was no sound. Zzz, wasn't so nice without Hibari's and Mukuro's voice. Episode 20, the start of the Mukuro Arc. Mukuro rawks to the core!!! <33333 Hibari too!!! <333 I obviously prefer Mukuro to Hibari, still don't understand why Kam Chi and Jodi don't like him. -.- Lessons after that.....There was this new teacher for our ICT lesson today. Apparently, our ICT teacher, Mr Chiu, went off to serve the nation. And she did the superman act. Lol. I wonder if her FaceBook pic is as humorous as Mr Chiu's, if she even has Facebook. Break after that. Ate my chicken rice quickly and went up. Jie, Shu En and Li Xin were in awe of me and Cherie's eating speed. Reached the classroom and discovered that Rachel Choy was using the com. Surfing YouTube for funny videos. Decided on the famous 'Ris Low' videos, and there was sound!!! So we kept laughing, ahaha. Rachel Low then logged off and I used the com. Same episode again, number 20~~~ And it was way better with sound~~~ Everyone kinda expected me to use the com for animes and mangas haha. Watched it with Ting Nan. ^^ "The Hazy Truth" too!!! Mukuro vs Viper, I watched it dozen of times already. MUKURO FTW! <33333 Listened to FMA Brotherhood openings after that. They are so nice~~~ One Piece openings too! But didn't get the time to finish listening to even one 'cause recess time was up. =( Went back to my seat for Lang.Arts lesson. In the middle, I discovered that my thumbdrive was missing. I went 'wtf'. Went with Emily to search for it after getting permission from the teacher. Couldn't find it and returned to the classroom. I was kinda disappointed and wanted to go another round so this time, Deline accompanied me. We went to the com lab room and Deline saw my thumbdrive on the table. Wth, Imma need to change specs soon. =.= Time flew past and it was finally CLASS CONTACT TIME!!! Went to the hall to practise our Talentime performance~ It was so fun, I spent the whole time acting like I'm drunk hahaha. Jodi was also very high, she was eating her lollipop and imitated 'L' eating lollipops hahaha. Funny. But only 30 minutes, I want more time. D: Went back home with Shu En, Jing, Sei and amazingly, Chai Yi too! Sent songs here and there, Shu En was engrossed with shows on her iPod, most probably watching either SHINee or Suju. Sei was messing around with her iPhone. Reached home. Waaaa, tired! First time that I felt tired, probably 'cause of class contact time. I went really high. Argh, struggling with Geog homework now. I don't know how to do the questions ahhh!!!! Okie, gotta go chiong my Geog homework now, bye bye~~~ P.S I luv Yamamoto, Gokudera and Tsuna's box weapons!!! Their pets are so so so cute!!! The dog, cat and cat-lion respectively. The cat-lion is so like Tsuna!!! In battles, its not scared at all, the will to protect his master (for Tsuna its friends) etc, but out of battle its a scaredy cat, like Tsuna. And Lambo was commenting on how he was cuter than Yamamoto's dog. =.= Ewww, I don't like Lambo. Only 20-years-later Lambo. P.P.S Really gotta go and complete my Geog homework~! If not I'll be bitten to death! On Monday, February 8, 2010 at 4:33 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |