|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
Mother, I didn't update my blog for 1 whole week. Record set. I don't feel like typing much, 'cause today is ONE PIECE day and I'm gonna spend the whole day watching One Piece. Okay, not the whole day but half the day, 'cause later I'm gonna go to Jodi's house with Shu En to practice for Talentime. (: Psyren updated~ Oh my gosh, the scene between Amimaya and the main character (forgot his name -.-) was funny~ Oboro and Miroku rocks <3 Read 1/2 Prince yesterday. I LUV IT MAN, ITS SO NICE! I like Blood Elf Prince, Gui, Zhuo Gege in the game (forgot his char.name), KENSHIN. THERE'S A KENSHIN YA KNOW. LIKE HIMURA KENSHIN, THE NPC LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE KENSHIN DAMN IT. I WAS SCREAMING. THE KENSHIN IN THE GAME IS LIKE ALMOST THE SAME AS KENSHIN IN RUROUNI KENSHIN AHHHH. Fairsky is a bitch. =.= Sorry to those I offended. Van is being a retard, he will NEVER defeat Prince. Tsuna trashed Byakuran~~~ Karin and Jodi must be feeling upset now, ahahahaahha. X-Burner~ Enough ranting about animes and mangas, lets talk about whats gonna happen next week. LIFESKILLS CAMP WOOHOO!!! So looking forward to it~ But the bathing part seems a little awful... After Lifeskills Camp.... 5e'08 party!!! Hope to see everyone there! I'm honestly astounded by Lychee's improvements in spelling. She managed to point out that its 'Geog rep' and not 'Geog rap'. If you don't understand, look at the 5e'08 blog. (: I just discovered this week that Sammie is a friend of Mike..... Wan Ning seems to be a friend of Bernice too. How coincidential... On Sunday, March 7, 2010 at 11:06 AM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |