|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
My 105th post! I know I'm addicted to number 3, 5, 6 and 7. 'Cause 3 was Ichimaru's division, 5 was Aizen's, 6 was Byakuya's and 7 is my lucky number. ^^![]() Ah, how nostalgic... Its Byakuya drinking Starbucks. +_+ Culture lesson was real fun today. Come on, with Hup Beng, Emily and Rachel.C, it was hilarious, seriously. Just surfing through the funny parts when Fran and Mukuro appears on the battlefield. How nostalgic, it was so funny that I nearly fell off the chair laughing. Just so you know, I was in a super awkward position reading and the page just pops up. Fortunately I was not drinking anything if not I would have spewed everything on the monitor. Ewww, thinking about it, how gross. Bel: Tricking the enemy with illusions and all is fine and all, but did we really have to die? Fran: You're missing the point here, Bel-sempai. It had to be realistic, illusions are kinda like pranks, right Master? Mukuro: You're wrong. Fran: Oops. Bel: You little... Fran: Then its probably Master's hobby of slasher themes. Mukuro: Wrong again. (Mukuro promptly sticks his trident into Fran's head.) Fran: Master, that hurts, stop it. Mukuro: (His expression was hilarious) Fran: Gotcha. (Trident's out of Fran's head!) Someone unidentified: Gotcha my arse. Bel: Anyway, how long are you gonna keep Rokudo Mukuro's illusion up? That guy's still in the Vindice cell. Fran: Oh haven't you heard? That pineapple hair isn't an illusion. Its a real thing on a full scale. I helped my master escape from the Vindice cell. (Mukuro promptly sticks his trident into Fran's head...again.) Kikyo (?) : Haha so thats how it is. If Rokudo Mukuro's apprentice was the one who was able to hoodwink Vindice, then it all makes sense. Fran: Yay, I'm a celebrity now Master! Mukuro: Silence little one. (The trident is still in Fran's head.) Mukuro: It is now that the real fight of life and death begins. (No more trident in Fran's head!) Fran: Okay everyone rehearsal's over! (A cone miraculously appears at his mouth.) Many many more funny Fran scenes... Omgosh, Fran is a natural born comedian, seriously. I'll leave my Geog homework for tomorrow, I'm too tired. ^________^ I wanna read POKEMON ADVENTURES. Let's Du-Du-Du-Dual!!! I wanna be the very best, no one ever wants~ Hey, Pokemon Adventures is nice. Don't you dare insult it, or I'll bite you to death. Jing- Curse that security guard. He spoiled all the fun. Dell- Yep, G-DARGON rocks to the core, seriously. Oh ya welcome. On Monday, March 22, 2010 at 5:29 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |