|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
My gosh, this week was just PURE AWESOME. Thursday I thought CIP was boring and utterly useless. I changed my mind the moment Qi Yi came to the picture. Honestly, CIP is so fun with Emily, Qi Yi and Kam Chi with me. (: CIP at the library, its heaven. We were supposed to shelve books. I went with Emily and Qi Yi with Kam Chi. Emily and I were diligently shelving books when we heard girlish giggling from the other side. Went over to find Kam Chi, Pei Fang and Qi Yi pouring over a 'Guiness World Record 2003'. I was mildly amused by the records inside before going back to shelve the books. Slackers. =.= 40 mins shelving books, 1 hr 20 mins slacking. I luv CIP at the library. Free air-con and slacking time. We get to use the com too. Guess where I went to? Yep, correct. OneManga, AnimeSeason and FaceBook. KHR WAS UPDATED THEN. <3 The latest chapter is quite hilarious. Lambo is so dumb, but cute. ^^ Friday LAST DAY OF THE WEEK~~~ Omgosh, its the day that I look forward to the most. 'Cause A LOT of my favourite mangas are updated on that day. +_+ Aizen is now like some god of manipulation. O.o Naruto was normal, but I didn't like the last page. >< SASUKE TAKING ITACHI'S EYES, YOU MUST BE JOKING! I just found out that Itachi and Mukuro's birthday fall on the same day, 9 June. (: I'll go out to celebrate ahahahha. 1st January is ACE's birthday! I wanna go out on that day too, but I'm afraid that my mum won't let me. =.= I piss her off everyday, and she piss me off everyday too. ==' You better run, run, run, run, run. On Saturday, March 27, 2010 at 2:18 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |