|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[No Boundaries- Adam Lambert] My blog was dead for 2 & 1/2 days, and it has revived again. Someone applause please, I sacrificed my 'One Piece Watching Time' to do this ya know. I'm back from Lifeskills Camp, honestly, I was expecting fun stuff, but in my opinion it sucked. 1st day of residential camp Stayed at school and did stuff. Class mascot making and treasure hunt during the day. I hate treasure hunt man, but our Nanyang cheer was ownage~ We were supposed to do a skit/cheer etc about Nanyang, here's our cheer. Nan yang was built in 1917 Nan yang first principal was Yu Pei Gao Nan yang principal is Mdm Heng Nan yang has sleeveless uniform~ Nan yang is opposite Hwa Chong Nan yang is an all-girls school! Woots, and we added in actions and stuff too. (: Whats the most AWESOME thing was that we had only 10 minutes to prepare and 30 secs to perform. We came up with the cheer in less than 3 MINUTES. AWESOME RIGHT?! Yea I know, we rock. :D Shower was horrible. We had to bathe with a bucket of pail and a scoop. -.- It was horrible. After that was movie night, we watched Kallang Roar. Omgosh, it was so funny! After that we had movie discussions. Others were like taking it quite seriously but 107 was totally talking crap. Q: Who is your fav. character and why? Our Ans: Uncle Choo, 'cause he loves Mee Pok (Bok) and I do too! Q: Do an impression of Uncle Choo. Our Ans: Singapore's Mee Pok (Bok) is the best in the world. (: After that was supper, Pandan cakee. =D Lights out after that. Spent the time talking with Sammie. Ai Wei and Emily was giggling like crazy throughout the night LOL. QI YI SLEEPS DAMN INNOCENTLY! 2nd day of residential camp SAFRAA. Sat alone while observing HER. :P Plus chatting with Emily and Qi Yi occasionally. Reached Safra and the Dee-Jays were blasting music. We were requesting songs like CRAZY rofl. We were split into odd and even no. groups. I partnered with Kam Chi. Sang songs together with Emily and Shu Yi the whole way till we had to go for our activities. Our trainer was this guy called Nicolas. So we did teamwork-based activites first. It was okay.... Had lunch after that, chicken rice! Cherie ate the quickest, I ate the second quickest, and we were barely full after that. I eat too much. >< Amazing race after that. Ran all over Telok Blangah for the clues. I won't mention what happened except for one funny part when we asked Nicolas how old he was, 'cause he was around Kam Chi's height. He told us to guess so we guessed 18 'cause from his hair, he didn't look like he went to NS yet, and he said 'Your say 18, 18 loh.' Obviously we didn't believe him. ==' We asked him again and he said '16'. We didn't believe him again so we asked the trainers when he got back and they said he was '16'. LOL. After Amazing race was water activities. I skipped it with Jodi, Kam Chi, Shu En, Li Xin. Symphony, Shu Yi and a certain chilli. Chatted with 1/6 people beside the pool till we had to go back. Omgosh, those trainers were so funny after that. 'Cause it was one of the trainer's birthday and so 2 trainers did a little dance for entertainment, it was so funny! We just kept laughing. The other trainers too, including ours. Had to return to Nanyang after that, so we bid them farewell. Talentime- It went quite well. Though Cherie lost her voice and Bernice had to take her place. We were cheering for 1/6 too 'cause we are especially close to 1/6. Sister class??? Went back to class and so-called partied. Light sticks on our hands, I had green and blue. (: Stayed up till late to chat with Qi Yi. What I mean by late is 12+ am. xD Teachers did a shitty job of making sure we were asleep, shining those stupid torch, we already knew they were coming so we pretended to sleep. The teacher went away and we chatted again AHAHHAHA. The teachers also did a shitty job of making sure phones were confiscated, 'cause some people in my class had their phones with them throughout the whole camp. *winks* Final Day of LSC Slacked at class, went on the com, blasted music and went to 106 and they blasted music too. What was most hilarious was that they blasted the chicken dance and all of us danced to it. So fun! Went to the hall for prize presentation. 107 won 2nd for Class Mascot Making and 2nd for Treasure Hunt. We went 'Omg' and the Treasure Hunt prize 'cause we weren't expecting it. (: The Class Mascot Making was AWESOME, we made a magician sitting on top of a train out of only cardboard and loads of plastic bottles. 'Cause we thought we could use a real person for our mascot, but in the end we couldn't. So me and a few others went to the recyling bins etc to see if there were any cardboard, and 107 worked AWESOMELY together. CAMP FINISHED AND WE WENT HOME. Omgosh, I miss my home like karazzey. Home Sweet Home. (: Countdown to 5e'08 party: 1 week. I wanna go with Sabrina etc to Lot 1 to watch Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, but its too far from my house and so my mum won't allow it. >< The Percy Jackson actor (forgot name -.-) is so freaking HOT. I wanna thank Kam Chi hahahaha. 'Cause she gave me an 'Ace' card!!!!!!! WOOTS. ARIGATOU KAM CHII. xD P.S Cactus Nicolas, what a ridiculous name. =.= Wen- Thanks. ^^ Erm...Hi? Dell- Yo. Oh yea, 'Pictures Of You' by The Last Goodnight. Its AWESOME. Mike- Nvm, thanks for tagging anyway. On Friday, March 12, 2010 at 9:05 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |