|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[Nothing] I'm back to blog 'cause Sabrina keeps pestering me to update my blog, so here I am. No more complains Sabrina. (: 15 Mar, Mon Went to see the doctor 'cause I had cough and sore throat after LSC. :( It was then that I changed my mind. At first, Sabrina invited me to go JP to watch Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief (PJ) but she realised later on that she had CCA during the movie time so we didn't go to JP. Instead, she changed the venue to Lot 1 and my mum didn't allow me to go 'cause it was far from my house. So on Monday, Wenwen called me to see if I was going, but I told her I was not. My mum thought Wenwen was not going when I told her that she was!!! SO BLUR RIGHT?! She then allowed me to go so I changed my mind and decided to go. :D Met Wenwen at the bus stop later on and took 334 to JE MRT station. We were supposed to meet Jing at the MRT platform but we took the wrong escalator and ended up at the other side LOL. We are very blur too. Train arrived and we sat down while Jing stormed over and said 'YOUR VERY BLUR LEH, EVEN MORE BLUR THEN ME'. I doubt that, Wen seconds it. (: Great minds think alike. Anyway, we chatted all the way to CCK and went up to Popular. Went to the manga section immediately LOL. Jing and Wenwen were kinda expecting that. I have eagle eyes, I spotted SiJin, Sabrina and Isa outside Popular first~~~ Went to this food court to eat 'cause I could not eat fast food, me and Sabrina ordered the same thing so we carried the same tray and we accidentally bumped into this man. Oops! Went to the cinema to watch PJ. JING WAS CLUTCHING HER HANDS SO TIGHTLY TOWARDS HER CHEST DURING THE MEDUSA HEAD PART AHAHAHA. She was going 'I'm so scared, I'm so scared~!' ROFL, Wenwen, Sabrina and I were laughing at her during the show. Great minds think alike~ After the show they wanted to take neoprintz but Wenwen and I didn't want to, unless they pay for us. $_$ Great minds think alike~ So they did not take neoprintz in the end. :D Went to the basement 'cause Wenwen wanted to look at magazines, or more accurately Archie Comics. Went up again to Comics Connection. They only had Nico Robin, Franky, Brook and Sogeking's bounty cards. :( Spent around 20 mins there looking around. One of the handphone tags had 'G-DARGON' on it. We laughed. Went home with Wenwen and Isa. Chatted and listened to songs. 16 Mar, Tues Math supplementary in the morning, it sucked. Went to Wenwen's house in the afternoon. Spent time playing 1 round of Stress only, watching K-Pop and other stuff on YouTube and going on FaceBook. Wenwen has finally liked Vanilla Twilight. (: I watched my bro playing POKEMON SOUL SILVER. RYUJIN (Gyarados) FTW <3>17 Mar, Wed (Today) Math supplementary in the morning again. It sucked. Watched FMA 2. ^^ The newest episode was AWESOME. I need to do my Math homework now. Darn it, I wanna watch my bro play. >< toastedmango- I tagged at ya blog already, managed to figure out who you were. Shu En- I can't say it here, but the letters fit. I hope its the same person we're thinking about. Dell- THANKS SHIFU! *overjoyed kid* Sabrina- Tagged, thanks. Emily- No credits, its all original. Great minds think alike. XD On Wednesday, March 17, 2010 at 2:20 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |