|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
I'm super pissed off at my mum now 'cause she keeps screaming at me to revise when the block test is 1 MONTH AWAY, and she do not understand that I'm the kind of people which needs to revise one week before the block test 'cause I'll forget EVERYTHING by the time block test comes. Revising the same thing again bores me to death. -.-'' Now, let's not dwell on this infuriating matter and concentrate on the happenings in school today. Firstly, applaud Kam Chi and Jodi for their wonderful performance today. I like the Golden Ticket part for Kam Chi and Jodi's scream during her storytelling. :D It would be better if she could be Jango, you know the part where he swings that circle in front of your eye and says '1,2,3 JANGO!'? Yea, that part was hilarious. 'Cause Jango's a complete idiot in hynoptising. I'm not joking, seriously. NAPFA; 5 Stations My standing broad jump totally sucked to the core. I jumped a pathetic distance of 149cm, which is Grade D. Honestly, I think my jumping skill detioriated after sitting in front of the computer everyday reading manga and watching animes. How sad. :'( But I still think the mangas and animes are more worth it, yeah. I ran quite slowly for shuttle run during the first try. I was too hungry. :( The second time was much better, I imagined Luffy holding a chicken drumstick in his hands. +_+ My mum is still pissing me off. She's lucky I just read Fairy Tail, so I did not really shout at her. Yea, the appearance of Gray and Erza totally cheered me up. ^^ I mean the Gray and Erza who was supposed to be in the lacryma. Gray Fullbuster and Erza Knightwalker, I just fainted from the sexiness. Gray looks so much more brilliant with his top gone, I don't like the Edo-version, he wears too many layers of clothing. Oh my, I sound like a perv now. >< Dell- I prefer the word 'fat' though. Imma being a bitch now ahaha. On Tuesday, April 6, 2010 at 6:57 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |