|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[Digimon Savers Opening 1] I have a sudden fetish for Digimon songs. Anyway I'm just here to do a review on the latest chapter of The Break and the latest episode of One Piece since I'm too pissed off with History to do it. Screw History...and Geography. Thank god that the newest chapter is 24 pages long, freak the scanlators and translators for making us wait for 2 whole months. Oh wait, 3 pages were gone due to page covers. Screw this, and the 3rd page is obscene. As expected, Goo-Moonryong was totally beaten up by that old geezer, the alliance chief. But, he was already 3/4 dead, and he's crippled. I mean, he can't even use his right arm for god sake, its already a miracle he made it to the top floor. Oh wait, we are talking about the insanely strong monster that rampaged through the whole building here, miracles are banned for Goo-Moonryong. So he gets trashed by the alliance chief until page 20, and that lover of his suddenly runs to him. Apparently, she can transfer the insane amount of ki from Shioon to her body and transfer it back to Goo-Moonryong. The demon arises again. Yesh, the demon, and thats the end. Now I'll have to wait for 1 more month for another chapter to appear, I have really no patience for this. Nothing much to talk for One Piece, except that Magellan totally trashed Ivankov and Inazuma, both trying to stall time for Luffy and the others to escape from Impel Down. They failed, Magellan is now on the same level as Luffy, and Luffy is trying in vain to run as fast as he can to the exit. O_O Yea thats the end. Oh wait, one more thing. Ace will be executed in 4 1/2 hours time. I think I'm gonna cry when Ace is being led to the execution platform. T_T I'm now in the mood to do that screwed-up History Block Test practice again. Again, yesh I know I procrastinated for 2 days. I'm not feeling guilty, mind you. Dell- I'm not insane, I'm just abnormal. On Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 2:17 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |