|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[Pyramid- Charise Ft. Iyaz] I feeling like killing Amano now, can anyone give me suggestions on how to kill her? Like maybe slitting her throat or strangling her? Even starving her to death sounds good to me. Honestly, WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT TO BE NAMED SHITT P?! Honestly Amano, I'm utterly disappointed in you. Were you taking drugs when you were drawing? Come on, think up of a better name. You can do it! Today's April Fool's Day, but our class did not play a prank on the teachers, how sad.... P.E was ridiculous today. We had to run 6 rounds around the track, which is around 1.8 km. I know our track is pathetically small. So, after running 6 rounds, which left us panting like some dog, our teacher decided to play a 'prank' on us, we had to do 7 push-ups. Now that ain't so bad, but what happened next was utterly ridiculous. Mdm Teo decided to split us into 2 groups, according to index number. So, the other group had to do shuttle-runs, and Mdm Teo told us to do at least 25 push-ups. We were all staring at her and our expressions were screaming out 'ARE YA TRYING TO FUCKING KILL US?!' We diligently did our push-ups when Mdm Teo walked over and said, 'Hey, why are you guys doing push-ups. I thought I said SIT-UPS?' We all went 'WHAT??!! BUT YOU TOLD US TO DO AT LEAST 25 PUSH-UPS!' We wasted our strength for nothing, how sad. :'( The dreaded period came soon later. Language Arts, I was hoping that Claudine Tan would be absent, but I guess fate decided to punish me. >< I was the first to do the story-telling. I didn't rehearse. I didn't prepare a script. I had nothing except for myself. Impromptu storytelling was kinda okay...I did it manga-based~ Haha, it was based on Nurarihyon no Mago. :D With a few random stuff such as One Piece, Fairy Tail and ....Prince of Tennis. Mada mada dane~ Argh, but some people didn't understand what the story was all about, how sad. I thought I explained it clearly enough.... CIP at Silver Centre. We entertained the old folks, with origami and ......a live band. I skipped CCA two times in a row~ Both due to CIP muahahaha. Omgosh, I luv Mukuro so much more now. His voice actor is amazing! He looks quite cool!!! Can you believe it? Luffy's voice actor is a female. Reborn's voice actor is a female. Tsuna's voice actor is a female. Naruto's voice actor is a female. Pikachu's voice actor is a female. Chopper's voice actor is a female. How .... nice? On Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 9:16 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |