|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
I'm finally blogging again after 1 whole week. O___O Okay, even more than 1 whole week haha. Today was epic. I fell down during dance class cause I spinned too fast and my socks went off the ground. Owch. I failed my ting xie I guessed, my first time. (: Our Chinese teacher decided to give us ting xie on the SCHOOL SONG. Can you believe it?! I guess you do. (: Anyway, we were planning to sing the school song to him and we did. Guess what? Continue guessing. Thats right, use your brain and think for a while. YOU GOT IT! Our Chinese teacher still decided to give us ting xie, he gave an excuse saying that only 90% of the people in the class were singing and the rest were not. So when he went off, we started becoming hyper and practised singing the whole school song...which attracted the attention of EVERY student passing by our classroom. Benny Koh came in after that, and we decided to sing the school song to him. It was an epic fail, we were laughing too much at Mr Koh's expression and actions. I love Bio classes now, for some reason the class seem funny. Recess was meant for doing the Science experiment for BRP. We did it, we are good girls. What we didn't expect was Terence Heng sms-ing using his phone every 5 minutes. =.= He's meant to supervise us. But the experiment went rather funnily I must say. (: Enjoyed it. Kragus- Its rather easy for me haha cause I almost always never get caught. Emily- YESH ADAM LAMBERT FTW~! Wen- You're weird. Kragus- O________________O I'm being lame ahha. Dell- Yah you. Thanks. Below is some rantings of mine, if you wanna read it, go ahead. If you don't want to, then go die. Haha just joking. :P If you don't want to, you can skip it. (: THE DUCK PERVERT IS IN THE TOILERT, IN THE TOILET, IN THE TOILET. THE DUCK PERVERT IS IN THE TOILET, ITS FROM DUCKIE LAND. ;DDD THE PERVERT DUCK IS IN THE TOILET, IN THE TOILET, IN THE TOILET. THE PERVERT DUCK IS IN THE TOILET, ITS FROM DUCKIE LAND. TYPING IN CAPS IS FUN. I MEAN YOU HAVE THOSE BIG BIG WORDS APPEARING IN YOUR SIGHT, IT FEELS NICE. ;D OKAY I KNOW I'M WEIRD AND ABNORMAL, ONLY TO NORMAL PEOPLE. BUT I'M NORMAL TO ABNORMAL PEOPLE. -WHEN YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY CRAZY PEOPLE AND YOU'RE THE ONLY SANE ONE, YOU ARE THE CRAZY ONE- ;D NICE QUOTE HAHA. AND WHY THE HECK MUST ACE HAVE TO _ _ _. COME ON, HE DESERVES TO LIVE. HE'S SO POPULAR, EVERYONE LIKES HIM AND GUESS WHAT? HE _ _ _ _ IN THE MARINEFORD ARC. AND GERARD, GERARD, GERARD. HE LOST HIS MEMORIES SO HE'S A GOOD GUY ALREADY. AND GUESS WHAT? THAT STUPID MAGIC COUNCIL HAS TO TAKE HIM AWAY. ONLY 2 SENTENCES WILL BE ISSUED TO HIM. JAILED FOR LIFE OR ....DEATH SENTENCE. COME ON THATS LIKE SO UNFAIR. WAIT. IT IS UNFAIR. GERARD ALREADY HELPED NATSU AND HIS COMPANIONS IN NIRVANA, HE DESERVES TO BE LET OFF. HE LOST HIS MEMORIES. HE CAN'T GO BAD ANYMORE RIGHT? AND HE WANTS TO REPEND FOR HIS BAD DEEDS LAST TIME, WHICH WAS TOLD TO HIM BY ERZA I THINK. HE WANTS TO TURN OVER A NEW LEAF. HELLOOO, HE DESERVES A CHANCE. JUST A CHANCE IS ENOUGH. MY GOD, I TYPED 2 WHOLE PARAGRAPHS ON ACE AND GERARD CAUSE I'M LIKE SUPER SAD AND ANGRY AT THEIR DESTINY. BUT KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN CHEERS ME UP HAHA. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? THAT SUPER WEAK ENMA WHO GETS BULLIED IN SCHOOL? HE'S THE HEAD OF THE MAFIA FAMILY, SHIMON. THE HEAD OF THE SHIMON FAMILY. THE HEAD. OMG I FREAKED OUT AT THE LAST PAGE MAN. HE'S SOOOO LIKE TSUNA. TSUNA IS SOME FREAKING COOL GUY IN BATTLE WITH THE GLOVES AND HIS FLAME ON HIS FOREHEAD AND THAT ULTRA CUTE LION FIGHTING BESIDE HIM, BUT HE'S A WIMP OUTSIDE OF BATTLE. I'M TELLING YOU, THE LION IS SUPAA CUTE. ITS SO SMALL AND ... AND ... CUTE. AKINATOR. THAT APPLICATION ON FACEBOOK THAT ASKS YOU QUESTION AND GUESS THE PERSON YA THINKING OF? YA, THAT APPLICATION. I STUMPED IT TWICE. FOR ACE AND GERARD BWHAHAHA. 2 OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS. ;D ITACHI- MY BROTHER. ACE- MY BROTHER AND COMMANDER. YESH I'M IN THE SECOND DIVISION. ;D GERARD- MY BOYFRIEND BWHAHAHAHA. GRAY- MY GUILD BROTHER. NATSU- MY GUILD BROTHER. LUCY- MY GUILD SISTER. ERZA- MY MUM HAHAA. LOKI- MY UNCLE. ELFMAN- MY UNCLE. MIRAJANE- MY AUNT. REST OF MEMBERS IN AKATSUKI- MY BEST FRIENDS. ;D STRAW HAT CREW- SUPER GOOD FRIENDS. ;D BYAKUYA- MY GOOD FRIEND. ICHIMARU- MY EX-FRIEND. AIZEN- MY IDOL. HOHENHEIM- MY TEACHER ON ALCHEMY. TSUNA- SUPER GOOD FRIEND. GOKUDERA- GOOD FRIEND. YAMAMOTO- SUPER GOOD FRIEND. HIBARI- GOOD FRIEND. HIBIRD- ME AND HIBARI SHARE HIM. ;D RYOHEI- GOOD FRIEND. MUKURO- SUPER GOOD FRIEND. CHROME- GOOD FRIEND. LAMBO- FRIEND. BIANCHI- GOOD FRIEND. DINO- SUPER GOOD FRIEND. ARCOBALENOS- ALL SUPER GOOD FRIENDS EXCEPT FOR SKULL. HE'S ONLY A FRIEND. SHANKS- SUPER GOOD FRIEND. KENSHIN- SUPER GOOD FRIEND. LELOUCH- SUPER GOOD FRIEND. GIOTTO- SUPER GOOD FRIEND. GIOTTO'S GUARDIANS- GOOD FRIENDS. ;D WARNING: THE LIST HASN'T ENDED YET, AND ALL OF THIS ARE FROM MY IMAGINATION. I KNOW ITS AWESOME. (: On Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 7:54 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |