|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
3 more block tests to go, I think I'll fail my Chinese compo on Friday~~~ But I don't bother studying for it cause I really really have no mood for it. Come on, when there's mangas and animes right in front of you, who can resist the temptation? Not me, definitely. (: Monday LALALALALA, and it was finally after school. I was preparing to pack my bag when my friend informed me, 'Eh Claudia, there's History remedial now.' And I went 'OH SHIT, I FORGOT.' Anyway, I also forgot that I had to meet Nanyang people to go to KAP after history remedial. I'm lucky Sushi reminded me outside my classroom. O_O Screw History, the remedial was terrible. At least I did not fail my history assignment, in fact one more mark and I would have gotten full marks. Screw that stupid oracle bone question. Anyway, History was over and I rushed out of my classroom to the bus stop to meet NYGH and HCI and NHHS people~ My my, those NHHS people sure took their time to reach Nanyang, we waited for 40 minutes. =.= BUT BUT BUT, the waiting was worth it cause I could finally meet my shifu again! Her hairstyle rocks. So we caught up on old times and decided to observe Jing's behaviour. We decided that she became a little more like a lesbian ever since entering NYGH. WAIT. A little? I think she became lots more like a lesbian ever since entering NYGH. Ahh, that sounded better. So ate McChicken set meal and chatted. Went home. I won't bother discussing much about the details about the incidents that happened on the bus. So, Timo the fatass --> poor sense of balance --> resulted in domino --> resulting in the poor NYGH girl who was standing at one small corner nearly being squashed Tuesday Woots, took the tingxie retest and I got full marks! I DID NOT cheat mind you, I'm a good girl. I did it on my own. UNSW Science Quiz, I slept for 30 minutes. Screw that stupid bell which woke me up, I was super pissed off at it. Today History Block Test, I'm gonna flunk it cause of those stupid source-based questions, and some inference questions. -.- Nanzhong quan was as horrible as usual. Okay, so there are some ranting below. CAPS CAPS CAPS. I LOVE CAPS. REMINDS ME OF RED. OKAY I'M GOING OFF TRACK WHEEEEE, I GET INTO AN ACCIDENT OKAY THAT WAS LAME BUT WHATEVER, I'M BORED. THATS WHY I CAME HERE TO BLOG, GET IT? IF YOU DON'T, YA DUMB. IF YOU DO, GOOD JOB. LAMEEE AGAIN. BARNEY IS A DINOSAUR FROM LOTS OF IMAGINATION. ONE DAY HE EATS CHAR KWAY TEOW AND DIES OF CONSTIPATION. WOOOOTS, I LIKE THIS VERSION. OH YESH, BY THE WORD 'DIES', IT REMINDS ME OF ALL THOSE CHARACTORS WHOM I LOVEEEE SO MUCH. <3 ALL THOSE WHO DIED. K, I'M GONNA REPORT THE STATUS BELOW. OH BEFORE THAT, JUST TO TELL YOU. REBOCON RAWKS K, DON'T INSULT IT, SAYING ITS LAME WHATSOVER, ITS SO NOT. USHISHISHI~ KUFUFU~ JYUUDAIMEEEEEE~ K, I'M GOING CRAZY SO LETS START ON THE STATUS REPORT. ITACHI- .... ACE- .... GERARD- UNKNOWN LOL. GIOTTO- .... K I'M TOO LAZY TO WRITE ALL OUT SO HERE ARE THE ABOVE. ITACHI DIED CAUSE STUPID SASUKE KILLED HIM BUT ...AH WELL ITACHI WANTED TO DIE BY SASUKE'S HANDS SO NVM, I FORGIVE SASUKE. ACE DIED CAUSE OF IDIOT AKAINU AND BLACKBEARD. IF BLACKBEARD DIDN'T THROW HIM INTO IMPEL DOWN, ACE WON'T BE SENT TO MARINEFORD AFTER THAT AND WHITEBEARD WOULDN'T GO TO MARINEFORD SO THE MARINEFORD INCIDENTS COULD BE AVOIDED. AND IF IDIOT AKAINU DIDN'T TARGET LUFFY, ACE WOULDN'T HAVE GONE IN AND TAKE THE HIT SO YESH. ITS ALL BLACKBEARD'S AND AKAINU'S FAULT. GERARD GOT TAKEN AWAY BY THOSE STUPID MAGIC COUNCIL PEOPLE CAUSE HE DID CRIMES IN THE PAST BUT HE HELPED IN THE PRESENT. YAO MIAN DUI SHI SHI, MING BAI MA? THE PRESENT MATTERS MORE THAN THE PAST. SO HE GOT TAKEN AWAY AND WE DO NOT KNOW IF HE'S JAILED FOR LIFE OR GIVEN THE DEATH SENTENCE. I WANT HIM TO BE JAILED FOR LIFE SO THAT I CAN GO INTO THE PRISION TO SAVE HIM SINCE I HAVE SUPERPOWERS IN MY IMAGINATION AND GET HIM OUT OF THE PRISION AND SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH HIM AND ITACHI AND ACE. YESH, THAT WOULD BE THE PERFECT SITUATION. GERARD- HUBBY~ ITACHI- MY DEAREST BROTHER~ ACE- MY DEAREST DEAREST BROTHER/FRIEND AS FOR GIOTTO, HE EXISTED AROUND 200 YEARS AGO I THINK. =.= HE WAS THE GUY WHO CREATED THE VONGOLA FAMILY I THINK AND HE'S THE SKY GUARDIAN. THE VERY FIRST SKY GUARDIAN. HE IS HOT. HE LOOKS HOT AND IS HOT. I'M STILL NOT IN THE MOOD TO DO CHINESE SO I'LL CONTINUE TO TALK CRAP. OH YESH, TALKING ABOUT CRAP. MY BRO TOLD ME ABOUT THIS GUY WHO DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO DO MOST OF THE QUESTIONS IN THE PAPER AND DECIDED TO 'E NI MA NI MI NI MO'. YESH, TIKUM. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT. SO HE DECIDED TO DO THE ABOVE BY USING A COIN, HEADS OR TAILS. HE FLIPPED THE COIN TWICE TO DOUBLE CHECK. IDIOT. SO YESH, NOTHING MORE TO SAY AND NOW ITS 10.01PM AND MY SLEEPTIME IS PAST BY 1 MINUTE. I GO TO BED AT 10PM BUT SLEEP AT 11PM. XD OH NOW ITS 10.02PM. SEEYA. KONNICHIWA < THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE BUT I'M JUST TYPING ANYTHING THAT COMES INTO MY HEAD. I'M REALLY REALLY THAT BORED. Tag replies: Mike- For me its not cause I have to stay back during recess and miss my recess break. :'( Dell- YESH, SCREW THOSE TWO SUBJECTS. PLUS CHINESE. And whats Chadragupta? O_O 10.04 PM NOW~ OFF TO PACK MY TABLE AND GO TO BED~ AND FANTASISE ABOUT MY GERARD AND ACE AND ITACHI AND ALL MY OTHER GOOD GOOD FRIENDS. On Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 9:35 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |