|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
2 more block tests to go, Math on Tues and Geog on Thurs. I'm gonna fail Geog even though I studied for it, I assure you. I totally suck at it. Chinese Compo was quite alright...I just spammed my hao ci hao ju on the compo. (: Read finished Soul Eater yesterday, starting on Mahou Sensei Negima~ Death The Kid is epic funny. Kid got captured by the enemy. Underling: *pouts* Kid: Hahaha how unpleasant. I'm not all that tired of being confined after seeing the grumpy mouth you make. *?!* Underling: *?* Kid: Wh...Why you...The left side is higher than the right side. SOMEBODY SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Epic. Funny. Loads and loads more epic scenes with Kid~ ^^ He's my favourite Shibusen student and Mifune is my favourite character. (: Ahh, Mifune reminds me of Kanda~ Dell- *nods nods* I soooo agree. (: Allergik- Haha lol. :D That stupid bell woke me up, if not I would have slept longer. >< I was soo tired during UNSW, a few minutes after my head touched the table I was sleeping already. xD On Monday, May 3, 2010 at 12:28 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |