|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[D-51- Famiglia] Yay not so emo now after chatting with Rach.C during recess. :D Even though it was only for a short moment, you made me feel better. Though I don't think you will know how you made me feel better now, but anyway THANKS A LOT! (: At least there's someone who can partially understand my feelings. ^^ Stupid Internet connection crashed yesterday, so I couldn't download Famiglia by D-51 which came out on Youtube on Mon. =.= And now I'm waiting impatiently for Opening 5 of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Opening 12 of Bleach. (: Talking about Bleach, it came out early this week! Just today, and One Piece came out on Mon I think. :D What a nice surprise, since its an early release and Shonen Weekly Jump were taking a break last week so no BLEACH, ONE PIECE, NARUTO AND KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN. I died-ed last week, but got revived this week haha. (: LA lesson was held in the com lab, for us to touch up on our project patchwork. Sounds like sewing. -.- Okay nvm, Switched places here and then so that me and Shu En could sit together. Yay the lesson was super fun with you Shu En, thanks a bunch! :D P.E was utterly horrible. We got too carried away in the com lab and we were 25 minutes late. Punishment- 15 push-ups and 10 sit-ups on the field. Our white polo tee was dirtied. :( We didn't do the punishment properly for the sit-ups, ended up having to do 14 sit-ups. How sad. :'( My abdomen muscles were aching cause I was half-lying on the ground. :( Chinese Speech Training was not as fun as last week's, but was still rather funny. (: I think the teacher got pissed at us cause we were a little noisy. >< Art was boring. FPS was a blast. :D I was laughing non-stop for the first 30 minutes. (: And finally. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST SEISHEA AND KYOYA HIBARI. (: BOTH OF YOU ARE NOW ONE YEAR OLDER AND ONE STEP CLOSER TO DEATH. (: SEISHEA- GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR GEOG BLOCK TEST TOMORROW~ HOPE YOU'LL GET AN 'A'. :D HIBARI- GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR INHERITANCE TEST THIS SATURDAY~ Oh how I wish that I could meet Ace, Itachi and of course, my dearest Gerard~ On Wednesday, May 5, 2010 at 7:50 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |