|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[Crush The World Down- Ulquiorra Schiffer aka Daisuke Namikawa] HEEHAW. OH COME MY WAY~ Did the previous words shock you? Oh come on, you should have known me by now. I have mood swings and boy do I feel really really hyper now cause HAHAHA, I FOUND YOU YONGHUI. Yes I know you're Mike's friend and I stalk the anime blog. XD HEEHAW~ So you probably are guessing which one of the two anime and manga fans I am. Well....continue guessing. :D But I think your first guess is right. -.- My hyperness gave me away ARGH NEVERMIND. I'M TYPING RUBBISH. My gawd I seem like some crazy woman. I think I am. So, today was the first day of Sabbaticals. Malay Culture was terrible for me. I danced like a robot. Well....Qi Yi's dance was funnier than mine so it ain't too bad. I'm satisfied for not being the most atrocious dancer in the class. Come on I can't even do the basic steps of the Chinese Dance properly. I failed like a duck. That was random but randomness is awesome okay I know I'm being weird and crazy and ..... random but I'm just feeling that way now. :D Oh yes, that reminds me. Perhaps I should change the song I'm listening to now cause its a dark and emo song, which contradicts my feelings now. Give me a number. I thought of 15 so the song is ..... [Doubt And Trust- Access] Awesome, the beat is good. So I can jump around as much as I like instead of feeling emo. Latest chapter of Katekyo Hitman Reborn was satisfying. Gokudera was just plain hilarious with his obsession with U.M.As, and Shitt P just looked horrifyingly .... nice.....O_O I'm planning to raid Comics Connection with Peixuan soon, very very soon. Its much more fun with a fellow anime and manga fan beside you instead of this serial killer who drags you out of the shop by the neck instead of heaving me up to HIS shoulders to carry me out. Honestly, it was freaking uncomfortable and I was pretty sure the shopkeepers were staring very weirdly at me. Lesson of the Day: NEVER EVER GO OUT WITH PEOPLE WHO DISLIKES MANGAS AND ANIMES SO MUCH THAT THEY GRABS YOU BY THE SCUFF OF YOUR NECK AND DRAGS YOU OUT. -.- Yes Dad, I'm directing this specially at YOU. Oh yes, I got carried away. I was talking about Storytelling. So it was pretty okay, except for the part where we have to perform on the last day. I'm planning to feign ill and not come to school. Hopefully it will work. Or better still, type a letter. Signatures are not required. I feel so evil all of a sudden. Just ignore that. Peixuan apparently loves the name 'Layla' so much that she spammed my wall and my photos. Practically everything. She's crazy. She's mad. Well those are the qualities I'm looking for in a person. BEWARE: RANDOMNESS ALERT Ichigo vs Byakuya Ace vs Luffy Teehee anime battles. +_+ If you want to vote for a certain person, please tag on the cbox. Yes I know I suck at computer stuff. In fact, I suck a lot. I can't even create a poll. I'm just too lazy to Youtube it. Maybe tomorrow. I just feeling like typing a story here all of a sudden. That reminds me, Wenwen was pestering me to continue with chapter 4 of Adventures Of The Chair. However... 1. I deleted the files so I have to start anew. 2. I have no damned idea what to write on this time. 3. I'm just too lazy. So with this reasons, I have decided that I'll NOT continue with the story. No 'sorry's for your information. Yes I know I suck. That reminds me, I'm so friendly that I've made lots of online friends so far. Examples: Mike, Yi Jia, Estee (O_O), and whats her name again???? Oh yes it was Wan Ning, and there are still more. I know I'm egoistic, no reminders required. I believe I've typed a long long post BUT. I don't feel like stopping. For some very weird reasons. Like. I want to exercise my fingers. I want to see more words appearing before my sight. Bullshit. =.= I can just go to fanfiction.net and read one of those fanfictions and poof one big chunk of words will appear before my sight. That reminds me, I'm still stuck on a fanfic. For ages. Like 1 whole year. Pathetic, I gotta buck up. My gawd. I totally forgot about the stack of CHINESE books beside my computer cause I was focusing too much on the screen. I know I rawk, I can type without seeing the keyboard cause I'm just too used to typing that I can type without looking HAHAHAHA. I feel so accomplished. That reminds me, my homework are still untouched and I have outings on both Saturday AND Sunday. Good gracious me, how am I going to finish all of this?! That reminds me again, I don't even have the FPS worksheet with me so how the hell do I do the solutions. I'm stupid, yes I know that. No reminders required. And looking at my blogskin again, I just realised that the first word on Mukuro's cute T-shirt means DIE. What awesome sight I have there, I don't even have a need to change my spectacles at this rate. Yes Yonghui if you're reading this we both wear specs. But I doubt she'll read this. I mean I typed so much crap at the front. I'm just typing this to entertain and amuse myself. Only Dad would read this cause she's just too bored. And my grammar sucks, seriously. You can spot so many mistakes in just ONE post. =.= And I still make grammar mistakes, at this age. Yes I know, I suck. -__________________________________________________________- Feel in the blanks. I know I'm lame but whatever, its just Hibari's cachphrase. Easy, I bet you can figure this out in less than 5 seconds. Well I meant KHR fans. Definitely not you Dad. Its 9.50pm now, and I gotta finish my Math SIA. Yes I know I did it for 5 hours. I keep taking breaks in the middle cause I was tired. -Kidatryx Fernandes- -Portgas D. Kidatryx- -Kidatryx Vi Britannia- -Kidatryx D. Britannia- -Kidatryx D. Fernandes- Which one sounded nicest hmmmm. Help me decide by tagging at the cbox please thank you~ Mike- Hey there, its been ages since I tagged at your blog~ Allergik- Awww Allergik you must be happy while studying! Then you'll feel that studying is fun~ Like me studying for History, I feel so happpyyyy~ yonghui- HAHAHA LOL. Yay so that means I'm now not a stalker too even though I stalk the anime blog. :D < See my atrocious English. -.- OH FUCK. MY MOUSE CURSOR CAN'T MOVE. Oh YAY IT MOVED. On Friday, May 21, 2010 at 9:03 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |