|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
The day started off with me having a blocked nose and a horrible sore throat which made me sound like guy who's voice-breaking. Joke's over, my voice just sounded rough. VERY ROUGH. -.- But I realised, as I stepped into the shower earlier and started daydreaming and singing, I can still hit high notes. My throat didn't hurt cause I was using my 'fake voice', literal translation from Chinese. Wednesday Had a field trip to Arab Street and we were the FIRST to arrive there and wait for the bus, for once we were first. Bernice was proud of us, I can imagine that. Anyway, as usual I forgot to sign the consent form and thus the teacher had to waste $0.15 (I think) to phone my mum and tell her I was going to Arab Street when it didn't even matter cause I would have sabbaticals after that. Ridiculous, I'm running low on money for once after 2 weeks. Gotta control my urge to sms. >< Anyway, being the FIRST to arrive doesn't mean that you are the FIRST to board the bus and swoosh, off to Arab Street. In fact, we were the LAST. Peixuan and I then decided to entertain ourselves by narrating the latest episode of FMA(B) to Ting Nan. It turned out hilarious for us and we were nearly, NEARLY, rolling on the floor laughing. Ting Nan commented on how hilarious the episode seemed to be with us narrating it. Well, natural comedians~ We were still waiting for the bus to arrive so Peixuan, Rach.L and I amused ourselves with ENGLISH and KOREAN songs. Rach.L ignored the Korean songs, we felt hurt. The royal bus finally came and the bus driver actually waited at NYPS for us. -.- I was screaming 'IDIOT' at him in my head. Well, can't be helped. At the very least the seats could be pushed back, so I slept for 5 minutes before Ting Nan whacked me for a request for change songs. I didn't sleep after that. Arab Street; Mosque We were the last class to reach there, obviously, and some classes were waiting for us in the mosque's auditorium. I felt very important then. The speaker droned on and on about the mosque while I was nearly falling asleep in my seat. Arab Street We were allowed to buy stuff from the shops for around 10 minutes after that and everyone started dashing for a familiar sign. I walked closer and ahoy there, 7/11 was there. Went to this weird toyshop with a couple of friends and I was playing with this bell that rang everytime we stepped into the shop. Cute little stuff toys were displayed around the shop and I fell for the ............ bear and tiger. Accompanied Peixuan and Rach.L to this shop where they sold mini tops and sandal keychains. Reminded me of *ahem ahem and ahem ahem* We went back after that. Pathetic field trip for us. Sabbaticals Kiran, the storytelling instructor, oh you know I forgot her name and just remembered her name yesterday. -.- So she was laying out this picnic cloth and I was wondering if she wanted us to do standing broad jump. Yes I know dearies, I have crazy ideas sometimes. So yea, she started laying out random items like a sparkly glittering silver-gem-embedded wand, which I wanted immediately, thought of Negi. And she started laying out these random items and I spotted this cute little light brown bear and I went 'I.WANT.THAT.BEARBEAR.IF.SOMEONE.TAKES.MY.WAND." *sighs* Sometimes fate just want to play some tricks on you. The girl sitting beside me from 108, yes I forgot her name, took the wang so I took that cute little light brown bear. There was this red dragon with some green stuff on it that reminded me of this digimon, I forgot the name again. Anyway, she started asking us questions like 'What is this item, Where did it come from, Who did it belong to and What can you use it for". Well my reply was. Its a cute little light brown bear with 1/4 of its head torn off, poor thing. It came from Saudi Arabia and belongs to the prince. I can use it to fulfill my dream of becoming a gymnast cause it can do splits. *stretches leg to prove it* Yonghui got a bell, and I immediately thought of Bel. I must be crazy, and I was whispering it loudly to her, BEL BEL BEL. I'm crazy. Anyway, we had to practise our stories in groups etc and Kiran told us, "Since we have time constraints, only 1 person per group will tell the story." I voted for Jodi, likewise Karin. So Jodi had to tell the story. I nearly said 'IN YOUR FACE' to her since she voted for me. Wakakakka. Today It started off with a Malay movie. The ending was weird, in fact the whole movie was weird. With the female lead trying to balance a stuffed giraffe on her face, weirdo. But the movie was quite hilarious. Except for one point in time when the teacher gestured me to come out and told me that I had a medical appointment and so I had to leave school early. I was pissed, since I was looking forward to seeing Jodi present her story. Awww how sad. So thats the end of today, and I'm only going to do my homework tomorrow. Have to list down my holiday homework and stick it to the wall beside me now. Just in case I get too addicted to mangas and animes during the holiday that I forgot all about holiday homework. AYL- Ahoy there, yes I bumped into King. Jing- *coughs* Anyway what half apple? O_O On Thursday, May 27, 2010 at 7:21 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |