|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
Why do you always want to pick on me? Why do you always want to screw my life up? Is it because you feel happy and satisfied to see me in this state? SADISTIC. (quoted from Allergik) HEARTLESS Why? Why won't anyone understand my feelings? Why do they choose to rub salt into my wounds? Why do they continue to stab me in the heart? Why do they choose to antagonize me even more? Why? Is it just because I appear weak and helpless? Everyday is just stuck on replay... My only escape everyday is the virtual world where anything can exist. But I know my dreams would not come true in reality. What I'm doing now is just escaping from reality... Oh.My.Gawd. Okay ignore the words above cause I just felt like ranting my feelings, yea... Now that I look at it, it feels so emo-ish haha. (: So today was the Math block test. Wasn't too hard haha, except for the BONUS question. Goodness me, its was so hard! What I saw was just numbers scrambled together into this equation. O_O I slept for 5 pathetic minutes. -.- After that I started daydreaming and looking at the clock and reminding myself of Tik Tok by Kesha. Tomorrow is Chinese Speech Training woohoo~ Love the lesson, can joke around etc, help us relieve our stressss. (: Haiz, gotta continue doing my Geog notes already. Byeeeee~ AND GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT FINISHED THEIR BLOCK TESTS OR COMMON TESTS OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. ;D INCLUDING ME. (: On Tuesday, May 4, 2010 at 6:47 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |