|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
It's like my Ipod's stuck on replay, replay
[Living In The Heart- Untouchable feat. Narsha of Brown-Eyed Girls)Wheee just coming here to update my blog. With yet another quiz. :D Hope this doesn't bore you. T_T Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag "10" people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! 1. What is your name : Claudia 2. A four Letter Word : Crab (ROFL) 3. A boy's Name : Calvin 4. A girl's Name : Chelsea (HEHEHHE) 5. An occupation : Carpenter 6. A color : Chrome Yellow 7. Something you'll wear : Chrome's Cambio Forma: Demon Spade's Evil Lens (I DON'T CARE, I CAN WEAR THIS) 9. A food : CRABS (Yes I'm addicted to crabs, in fact, seafood) 10. Something found in the bathroom : Conditioners 11. A place : Canberra 12. A reason for being late : Cat crossed my path, a black one. (HHAHAHHAA KAKASHI'S EXCUSE) 13. Something you'd shout : Crush The World Down (:DD) 14. A movie title : Coraline (Is this how you spell it?) 15. Something you drink : Cocktail (ROFL) 16. A musical group : Coldplay 17. An animal : Crab (LOL) 18. A street name : Campbell Street 19. A type of car : Chevrolet 20. Dinner : Crab Woah, its already done. So fast ahah. :D I've seriously nothing to blog about. Okay how about I do a rant on uh Agito/Akito/Lind? Yes I should, right? Okay I'll go ahead and do it. So basically Agito is awesome. He's a cusser who always goes 'fuck fuck fuck', yea like okay I've told this to MANY people before and its my facebook status and my plurk status. WHATEVER. I'm still gonna say it here. So people goes ya dee ya da and Agito goes 'Fuck!' With that innocent look of his awwwww cuteness overload. ♥ And whats more, he's known as a battle genius. :D Yea, he fights using a little of tactics and the rest is uh brute strength, yea according to my brother. Well, I agree only a little, I ADDED THAT TACTICS PART. MY BROTHER JUST SAID EVERYTHING WAS BRUTE STRENGTH SCREW HIM. -.- Anyway, Akito is the kind-hearted side of Agito, something like that and Agito is very protective of Akito, they share the same body. Aww how I wish Agito would treat me like that, but I prefer Jellal/Gerard/Msytogun or Mikagami to do that ahahahha omgee I'm crazy OKAY IGNORE THAT. WIPE IT OFF YOUR MEMORY. Yes, how about I mesmerise you? :D Like Holly does OH TELL ME WHY AM I GOING INTO ARTEMIS FOWL NOW. Okay, so continuing Akito is gay. Literally Gay. He stole Ikki's first kiss. Ikki is the main character of Air Gear, and is a male. Akito kissed Ikki. TWICE. Ikki fainted after the kiss ahahhaha, noob. Okay ignore that so yea, basically Akito is gay. Oh yea, he lends strength to Agito since Agito is the uh 3rd personality, Akito is the 2nd, and was the main body once. However, it somehow changed to Agito. Yea, I think so. I don't really pay attention to Akito since he's insignificant to me. Lind and Agito are more important. Oh talking about Lind, he's the 1st personality, that means he was the first one to dominate the body. Yea, and he has like long hair but it goes upwards, not downwards like Kaito. So I don't really like him. Oh and he's stronger than Agito I think. Yea he's definitely stronger but Agito is way cuter and cooler in my opinion. He just appeared once so far so uh nothing much to talk about. So I shall stop here. :D Oh wait there's still tag replies. And after this I'm gonna continue reading Air Gear. FALKO WHICH WAS THE FIRST FANG KING HAS LONG HAIR. :D Whee he reminds me of Kaito in a way, though Kaito is way way cooler. :D Tag replies Mike- Ask Wen. Dell- Thanks Daddy. Emily- Haha the other one is the 108 girl right? ^^ P.S I just realised that Mukuro seems to be staring at Tsuna in my blogskin, and he's smiling. So what got me thinking was is Mukuro gay? O_O Like he's staring at Tsuna with that smile of his and its like MUKURO LIKES TSUNA WTF. And look, Tsuna is blushing, maybe cause he's embarrassed mhm. So conclusion, MUKURO LIKES TSUNA?! On Thursday, June 24, 2010 at 8:12 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |