|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[Kissing You- Miranda Cosgrove] Planned to meet up with Dell and Allergik today at Jurong Point to watch a movie together. Apparently, I was late. Because I woke up late. And when I reached there, I had to drop by at the library to return my mum's library books. At the bus interchange, I bumped into Lixin. On the way back to Jurong Point, I bumped into Jun Hao, who was together with his friend. He kept quiet when he saw me and he kept staring at me. O_O While going to the washroom, I bumped into Paul. Therefore, I saw lots of familiar faces at Jurong Point. Met Dell and Allergik at Mos Burger, ate there, and bumped into Shilin who was eating at KFC, which was located beside Mos Burger, Michelle Ng's sister who ate at KFC too, and Allergik's NCO Sergeant (or something like that) at Mos Burger. Wonderful day, Allergik had his back facing them. Just in case you didn't know, that NCO Sergeant recognises Allergik. And even know his name. So he was hiding his head, and it was pure hilarious. I just can't put it to words. Went to Popular to look for Allergik's album, and he wanted Kick Ass. But well it was expensive so he abandoned it. Poor thing. Went to Comics Connection next. (: Dell didn't had such a hard time dragging me out of the shop cause I wanted to watch the movie. It was hilarious. And in the cinema, Allergik bumped into YET another NCO senior. I strongly advise you against going to Jurong Point ever again, its safer in malls like Lot 1. Went to Comics Connection again, Dell bought stickers. Nonono, not K-Pop stickers. They were random and cute stickers. We spotted a suspicious-looking gift wrapping paper that had a very handsome face on it. It proved to be Aaron Yan, and there were many more. So Allergik and I were plotting on how to get Lychee to tear his face without her knowing it till she sees the torn paper. One good plan was having two layers, the outer layer being a very innocent and cute one, and the innner layer being her dear Aaron Yan. Gosh I would love to see her face when she sees her dear Aaron Yan's face being shredded to pieces aahhaha. *sadistic grin* Went to Gramaphone next, spotted Action City and decided to hunt for the so-called extinct species of toufu. It wasn't there. T_T Spent time at Gramaphone but left quickly cause he couldn't find what he wants. Spotted this cute-looking hammer at Mini Toons that could be blown up. I suggested buying that so that we could whack Lychee's head more easily in the future. Dell suggested bashing my head with it for being too addicted to mangas. I groaned and whacked her head. She did the same. Went back to Popular again and my eyes were glued to Jaejung, and Dell whacked me for not knowing Seungri in a Big Bang poster we saw at CD Rama. :D (nameless guy) (G-Dragon) (TOP) (Taeyang) (Daesung) That was what I said. :D Allergik finally decided to buy the Kick Ass album. I pitched in $5. Went home with Dell. :D Yea so thats the end of the day and I better do at least 2 pages of my Math worksheet, if not my mum will scream at me again. Mike- Ahoy there fellow crewmate. :D Rachel Low- Haha a lot of people can't appreciate K-Pop anyway, but at least E-Pop (or at least thats what I call it) still exists. :D See ya next Tues and Thurs! :D On Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 8:53 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |