|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
This moment is perfect...please don't go away
[Today Was A Fairytale- Taylor Swift]Its been ages since I blogged, therefore I decided to be a kind soul and update for you guys to read, though I doubt that people even visit this blog except for some people who tags on my chatbox. My dreams of a perfect holiday was shattered when I realised that I didn't complete all my homework. I left out one, my sixth sense is awesome, seriously. I was feeling really paranoid on the last day of the holidays but decided not to dwell on it since its like the last day and I really wanted to make full use of it. Completed over 5 mangas, I'm so happy. First day of school School starts late every Monday and therefore I can sleep in till my mum stomps into the room and kick me. Thrice. Unfortunately, it didn't quite go as I planned. I slept at about 1am I guessed, and I had to wake up at 6.40am, so I only had 5 1/2 hours of sleep. Gosh, that was why I was yawning profusely in the car and in school as well. Entered the classroom to find that the seating arrangement was like those exam type of arrangement, single desks. So sat beside Peixuan and we went to the computer. The NEW computer. Peixuan is insane, she kept touching all over the computer and even commented on the smell. Insane. Anyway, we watched FMA (B) and it turned out hilarious even though the episode was supposed to be serious and stuff but we just kept making random jokes and comments, so basically we were laughing throughout the whole episode. Greed looked like a tongue when he was pulled out of Homunculus, seriously, and Hohenheim died. I nearly smashed the screen. Gah. Anyway, the first lesson was LA and Claudine Tan came in with her fashionable clothes and whatsoever and started lecturing about classroom cleanliness. As usual, nobody was listening till she mentioned 'WE'LL BE CHANGING THE SEATING ARRANGEMENT' and so there were like noise everywhere. Yea the classroom became noisy, we girls are quite loud ya see. So we changed to rows of 3. I'm sitting on the right of the classroom and the far left in the 2nd row- beside Peixuan and Ting Nan is sitting on the far right of the row. :D Yea so you will know where I sit if you happen to come into my classroom. So basically we 3 are animanga fans and its like awesome since we can chatter till the ends of the world about them and whats more, we are insane. Like really insane and this term is the best term of my life except for 5e'08 since I'm laughing like a lot this term and yea, I'm enjoying school. (: Daddy, be happy. So this term we are taking Physics and the first topic is CONVERSION OF UNITS which is like so boring. Physics is so boring, I prefer Chemistry. We can pour chemicals here and then and mix them together and boomz an explosion occurs. Recess time came, we chiong-ed down to the recess to look at the brand new canteen. We were shocked. Firstly, the top of the stalls where the signs were supposed to be was totally EMPTY. So we had no freaking idea which stall is which. Secondly, the top of the stalls is a STRIKING ORANGE colour. Like ewww come on man Nanyang why not baby blue. Next we visited the new bookstore, Pacific. YES NO POPULAR WHICH IS LIKE SO SAD BOOHOOHOO. The sign of the bookshop was STRIKING ORANGE AGAIN. So we entered and what greeted us was the STRIKING ORANGE COUNTER and the STRIKING ORANGE UNIFORMS THE STAFF WERE WEARING. Nanyang Nanyang, I'm disappointed in you. So we explored the bookshop which seems to be a lot neater than Popular, and we were disappointed. There's no food sold there like what Popular used to sell. And the worst thing is, no mangas. T________T I missed Popular where I can spend one whole breaktime there browsing through those mangas and fangirling over my Gray blah blah blah. So we left quite quickly, oh yes, Pacific sells weird stuff. Like nail clippers. Oh and the canteen new queue system isn't helping at all. Like dude the queue is freaking longer. -.- So I tried prawn noodle and the soup tastes really weird. But the only improvement was the drink stall, their Milo is awesome. It tasted like the milo in the milo van ahah. Culture was next. I love it now. We get to slack, literally slack. We get to sit in the air-conditioned lecture theatre and chat with friends while occasionally listening to Hup Beng drone on and on bout what chinese medicine plants and snickering/laughing our heads off at his awesome English and actions. So it was really really funny. Chinese was the last lesson, and it was quite okay cause we got to slack, he didn't even teach at all and the funny thing was Rach.C ahah. Okay so we were supposed to discuss about CME and all we ended up was laughing our heads off again. Class contact time was just basically discussing what to wear for the 'Be Yourself' day. :D Second day of school It was raining so we got to stay in the classroom. ♥ Music lessons this semester~ We are going to compose a song of our own together with music etc so YAYAYAYAY, and its gonna be pop music so yea man baby. (: Math was boring, I hate the new teacher. -.- Chinese was alright, LA was awesome since we got to edit the FPS drafts and we were laughing like crazy. Assembly was awesome cause those 3 HMP people put up a performance which was fantastic and this guy from Acres, an organisation who protects animals, came to talk to us and showed sadistic videos of bears, which I uh....never mind I shall not say any further on that topic of bears. Yep so stayed back with Joelle and Kam Chi to do the IH project. Kam Chi was just there to escape from netball training HAH, and who happened to be in the library? Benny Koh -coughs- I mean Jenny Koh, her teacher-in-charge. :D So stayed there, laughed a little, and went back. Yea thats my second day of school. Third day of school P.E was awesome, for the first time I didn't even perspire. (: We are doing gymnastics this term which is like awesome. Yep so we were supposed to run 5 rounds around this pathetic looking mat and apparently Mdm Teo can't count so we ran an extra 3 rounds. -.- We did this galloping movement which I totally fail in cause I'm used to my style of galloping. Its much faster though it looks a lot less elegant. And also a 360 degree spin in the air after jumping. Awesome. And this rolling on the floor which I totally didn't get and in the end I just pushed myself off the ground using my hands. Math was boring. Since I hate Algebra. In fact, I hate Math. Like dude, we are not gonna use (9+xy)square in the future anymore, unless ya aspire to teach Math, or unless you meet this Math freak who kidnaps you and unless you solve that question he's not gonna let you go, which is impossible, aye? Art was fun, we were making hats out of clay. LA was awesome. We went to the library computers and slacked. I was stalking Shugarl, according to Peixuan, since I was snapping pictures of him every few seconds. In the end, I snapped over 50 pictures. Peixuan calls me a pervert now since they showed Shugarl in the bathroom once, with all the fog and everything to uh cover his uh body, and I uh wanted to snap a picture of him in there. Ting Nan was gaming so I managed to snap some pictures of her too. So basically, the whole LA lesson was polishing my photography skills. Research Skills, didn't really laugh since I was too far from them to hear their jokes though they were laughing crazily. They refer to Emma, Kam Chi and Jodi. Stayed back after school with Peixuan to do our homework. Though the front 30 minutes turned to fangirling time for us. We were browsing through Peixuan's D-Grayman pictures and I snapped more photos of Kanda, including one where Kanda kissed uh Allen I think. Or was it Lavi. Ah well doesn't matter. So basically thats the first 3 days of school and boy, its hectic. Be thankful, I blogged here first instead of doing my homework. Tag replies Yi Jia- Thanks. :D On Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at 6:05 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |