|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
Years go by and time just seems to fly, but the memories remain
[September- Daughtry]Whee the the lyrics are always from the song I'm listening to...Anyway, decided to do this quiz. Maybe gonna do that music quiz tomorrow. :D This was taken from Emily on Facebook. Once you have been tagged in this quiz, you must complete answering the questions in this quiz and tag 8 people including the one who tagged you. Mark those that are true with an 'x'. (To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, copy and paste this note, erase my answers and enter your own, tag people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.) HOW CITY ARE YOU? [x] I’ve been to Starbucks more than once in my life [x] I link arms whenever I walk with someone (okay only sometimes) [ ] I shop at AE, A&F, or HCO [ ] I own 2 or more polo shirts [x] I will never be caught without my cellphone [ ] I straighten or blow dry my hair on a daily basis TOTAL: 3 [ ] I wear flipflops no matter what the weather [ ] I own an oversized pair of sunglasses [ ] I own 1 or more pairs of ripped jeans [ ] I layer my shirts [ ] I will do anything to get the best Facebook pic [ ] I had a “Facebook mirror pic” TOTAL: 0 [x] When I’m not drinking starbucks/second cup I prefer water [ ] I get annoyed with tom-boys [x] I own an oversized bag or purse [ ] I have seen an episode of Laguna Beach [ ] My new addiction is 8th & Ocean or the Hills [x] I say “lol” “lmao” or “lmfao” in every sentence of every online conversation [ ] I own tight jeans TOTAL: 3 [ ] I wear large necklaces [ ] I own an iPod/mp3 player [x] The internet = survival [ ]one of the sports I play/played is Football,Baseball,Basketba TOTAL: 2 [x] I have said “lol” or “OMG!” in a real conversation [ ] I love shopping(wib fwens only) [ ] I shop whenever I have a chance [ ] I own a bathing suit that cost 100 dollars or more [ ]I have watched the Simple Life TOTAL: 1 ***add x’s & Multiply By 3 & Put “I’m % City*** My total - 9 HOW COUNTRY ARE YOU? HAVE YOU… [x] ridden a horse [ ] owned a horse [ ] owned land [ ] been 4wheelin [x] say “ain’t” [ ] been cow-tipping [ ]been deer hunting [ ] been swimming in a lake.. [ ] caught a fish [ ]Seen a deer get skinned.. Total: 2 You … [ ] have worked on a ranch or on land [ ] have lived in a house in the middle of nowhere (for a summer) [ ] have been duck hunting [ ] have went swimming in a river [ ] driven or have owned a truck [ ] own/ed a rebel flag [ ] like to fish [x] have a funny accent… or thats what people tell you [ ] own/owned a pair of cowboy boots [ ] own/owned a cowboy hat [ ] own/have owned a big dog [x] sometimes say “y’all” [ ] have gotten made fun of for saying “y’all” Total: 2 You also… [x] cuss when you’re mad [ ] have dipped/dip snuff [ ] gone to church on sunday [ ] owned/own a hunting dog [ ] have riddin a horse to somewhere in town [ ]have gone on a field trip to a farm/ranch [x] have eaten deer/elk meat [x] have shot a gun (are water guns counted? :D) [x] listen to country music [ ] park your vehicles in the yard Total: 4 You… [x] have gone shopping…for a gun (yes, a water gun fer me) [ ] get the kids in your family a toy gun for christmas [x] wear long sleeves even in the summer [ ] know what stirrups are [ ] have fed the deer.. [x] know the difference between a guitar and a banjo total: 3 ***Add x’s & Multiply By 3 & Put “I’m % Country My Total - 11 Lol, I'm 27% city 33% country haha. I FEEL LIKE DOING THE MUSIC QUIZ NOW, so I shall do it. Yes, do it whenever you feel like it. :D Holy shit, my music playlist is too large, so I shall not do that muahahahhahaah. I need another quiz to entertain me. T_T On Monday, June 21, 2010 at 8:31 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |