|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[SHINee- Lucifer] Its been ages since this blog has been updated, and frankly speaking, its not 'cause of laziness, its 'cause of LACK OF TIME. So basically this few weeks just flew past and I'm really really tired now, and whats more the week after the next is the block test period so I've to mug mug and mug for it. We are having two subjects on the same day omgoosh gonna die. >< I managed to get A1 for the Bio block test. Awesome man, I love myself now. I managed to memorise all thos crap and passed with flying colours. Well, its flying colours for me 'cause I expected myself to fail since I made the dumbest mistake someone can actually make in the exam. T_T So yea, I'm gonna be hardworking and read lesser mangas and watch lesser animes, since all the ones I want to finish by this term has already been completed. :) Speaking of mangas, OneManga is closing down CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. My major manga source is gone, and the site is seriously awesome 'cause the organisation is awesome- everything is very neat, and the page loads fast too, unlike some other sites which loads slower for some reason. Oh and the mangas are high qualitied. Omgoosh I didn't know such a word existed okay never mind. :D I know I'm random. Wait, I'm not random. You just can't think as fast as me can ya? xD Oh yesh, I've completed D.Gray-Man which is awesome and now I'm obsessed with Tyki Mikk. <3> Monday Class contact time was super funny with Jodi around. :D In fact its always funny when Jodi is around haha. She's a natural comedian man. xD That day was quite normal except that the history teacher kidnapped my windmill. ._. The drug-abuse windmill, she KIDNAPPED MINE 'cause I was playing with it right under her nose. :P She kidnapped Peixuan's windmill too. At the end of the lesson, we demanded for it and she gave it back. Victory to us. Tuesday I love music man, you get to slack, and the teacher is nice too. And on that day, I got hand cramps 'cause the chinese teacher asked us to write descriptive compo, YEA ITS IN CHINESE IM JUST TRANSLATING IT FOR YA, and it was terrible cause firstly, my chinese fails, secondly, we have to write 3 pages long of description of a place you choose. Whether its a park or your own home. Suckish, I had to stay back to finish it. Gah. D< Wednesday P.E was super awesome, we did back rolls. The teacher commended me cause I suck at front rolls but somehow my back roll is awesome, don't ask me why. I always feel like I landed in a wrong position and feel real dizzy but actually I landed in the correct position. Peixuan is awesome at rolls yay. :D So after P.E, Peiyee, Peixuan and I went to the teacher if we could jump on the trampoline. She said yes. So we jumped up and down on the trampoline and Rachel Low followed and soon half of the class followed and started doing cartwheels, jumping on trampolines and being a ninja wahaha, it was so fun. You know when you get off the trampoline and continue jumping on the ground, it really feels like ya jumping on the trampoline when you're actually just jumping on the floor and you feel like ya going 'boing'. :DD I was still feeling really high after that so the whole thing was super funny with me as the crazy woman. Thursday My drawing at art is awesome. A penguin became a Japanese mystical creature as I didn't know how to draw a penguin properly. :D Friday Today's LA lesson was awesome. Here's how it went. I'll state out the full conversation since its pretty troublesome to cram everything into paragraphs. Claudine: So how are you girls faring so far? Feeling overwhelmed? (She's taking a councilling course so she occasionally asks this question for her councilling course stuff) Everyone: YESSSSSS. Claudine: -gives the o.o face- Why? Everyone (again): THE MATH TEACHER Claudine: Whats wrong witht the Math teacher? Some people (including me): SHE GIVES TOO MUCH HOMEWORK AND THE DEADLINE IS REALLY SHORT. AND SHE MAKES US STAY BACK AFTER SCHOOL FOR 3 HOURS CAUSE OF MATH ON THURSDAYS AND SHE SAYS IT OVERWRITES CCA BUT THE CCA TEACHER STILL SCOLDS US AND AFTER 3 HOURS OF MATH WE'RE ALREADY VERY VERY TIRED AND STILL WANT TO ATTEND CCA? WE'LL DIE. AND WHATS MORE SHE'S TAKING AWAY OUR LUNCH BREAK! SO WE GO HUNGRY DURING CCA. -D<- Rachel Choy: AND YOU KNOW, SHE SCOLDED ME FOR SMILING. -laughs- LIKE I MADE NAOMI WHO HARDLY SMILES IN CLASS SMILE AND I SMILED TOO AND SHE SUDDENLY GOES 'racher choy whats so funny?' AND SHE CAN'T PRONOUNCE HER WORDS PROPERLY. LIKE PARALLELOGRAM BECOMES PARARREROGRAM. QUADRILETERAL RHOMBUS BECOMES QUORDJILADERAL WHOMBUSSSS. Joelle: Like she pronounces Minyi's name as 'MEEEEEN YUUUUUU' Rachel Choy: AND YOU KNOW SHE SCOLDS ME FOR SMILING, SHE SCOLDS ME FOR LOOKING AT ME, SHE SCOLDS ME FOR DOING CORRECTIONS. Like 'Racher Choy why so hardworking?' LIKE IM DOING YOUR CORRECTIONS. -gives -.- face- AND THAT TIME MY FINGER WAS HURTING SO I PUT TISSUE PAPER AROUND IT AND SHE WAS LIKE 'Racher Choy whats with your finger?' and I went 'My finger hurts' and she then said 'Do you need to go to the sickbay?' AND I OBVIOUSLY ANSWERED 'No' AND YOU KNOW WHAT. SHE LAUGHED AT THE TISSUE PAPER LIKE WHATS HER PROBLEM MAN. OH AND SHE PRONOUNCES PROBLEM AS PORBERM LIKE WHATS YOUR POOOOORBEEEERMMM MAN. -.- Shu Yi: AND SHE TALKS LIKE A MACHINE GUN. You know we took 2 days to finish one whole topic and she keeps saying 'You guys still need to catch up more' LIKE SHE'S KILLING US YOU KNOW. Claudine: -nods at everything- Jodi, ya the math rep right? Okay I teach you how to lodge a complain against her. Rachel Choy: AND YOU KNOW YESTERDAY SHE WAS LIKE 'Why only Claudia looking at me? I feel so hurt' LIKE SHE'S PEDOPHILING US YOU KNOW. (When she said that I went like what the shit and gave her the '-.-' look) Claudine: Okay Jodi write everything down. -smiles- Jodi: -types Give too much homework. Student's response- WAAAAHHHH. Teacher's response: you know, your friend is not there for nothing. UTILISE YOUR FRIEND. USE THE 'MAAAGICC' FINGER' Okay so thats about the end and yes Rachel Choy complained the most and I SIDE WITH HER WHAHAHAH. Oh and bout the magic finger, its cause the teacher always ask us to use our finger to check our working, whether it fits or not. 'The MAAAGICC FINGER'. T_T Woah this post turned out long and I won't be blogging till the block test period ends I think. Till then, be satisfied with this post. :D Tag replies Mike- I like the red hairspray. :D Dell- Zui ai ye shi ni, zhe jiu shi wo de jue ding. -inserts heart- Lychee- He's my Daddy, so he loves me. ._. On Friday, July 23, 2010 at 4:29 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |