|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
It's you
[Lucifer- SHINee]Owowow recently my right knee is starting to hurt a lot. I'm having difficulty climbing up the staircase quickly and rushing down during recess. D< The worst thing is, I don't know why it hurts a lot, and my brother experiences the same pain too so I'm so so scared that my bones have something wrong. D: I'm definitely going to the doctor this week. My knee is killing me, and I've already ranted enough about it on plurk and Facebook so the topic will end right here. Actually, the only reason I'm posting here today is to rant about my knee. So it really doesn't make sense if my rant is only a pathetic paragraph, and I don't think I should post anime stuff here since its like no anime fans ever look at this pathetic blog of mine so people would just skip the anime rant and go to the other stuff and so my anime rant won't even be properly read and APPRECIATED. D: I want a new phone, I think an LG Lollipop or those Nokia slide keyboard (thats what I call it) will suffice. You know those type that -flip oooh a keyboard appears-. I don't think I'm making much sense well never mind then.... Today we had a physics practical and it was horrible for me 'cause we were required to measure our pulse rate first and I couldn't even feel my pulse. I only feel it for a while before it dies off. >< I think I'm just gonna fake the results, probably 70+? Next, we were required to roll a marble down a ramp and so I went to collect the ramp which was unfortunately wooden and I spent 15 minutes there. Guess what happened? D: A wooden splinter from that ramp entered my right palm, went under the skin, and came out of the skin again. So I spent ages trying to take it out as carefully as I could. It was so painful omgee there were little patches of blood here and there ewwwww. So after 15 minutes, I finally pulled it out and leaves a beautiful scar on my hand. Wow. -.- So I had to wash it and I couldn't even record the answers properly cause I couldn't hold the pen properly since anything that touched my palm hurts a lot a lot. FML. D: But now the pain is subsiding so yay I can finally write properly again, although now its my knee that hurts. Yes, it didn't even hurt when I was doing the practical and after that it was practically killing me. D< FML FML FML FML FML. But still, my day was uh tolerable... We watched a movie called the Prince of Egypt during music cause apparently one of the pieces we sung were from that movie. :D I don't really understand it cause I have no idea why suddenly this random woman appeared by Moses's side and apparently its his wife??? Chinese lesson was awesome. The teacher didn't come but we were expected to finish a comprehension by the end of the day. Ah well, since he's also not here tomorrow, I'll bring it back home to finish, which according to him its counted as cheating but half of the class did it anyway so never mind. :D So half of the lesson was spent with Jodi and Kamchi, we were chatting about KHR stuff and it was so funny. G-2-7. Thats what we call that gel-ink pen. In KHR fandom, it means Giotto x Tsuna, which is actually a rather popular pairing in my opinion. :D And 2-D, which means two-dimensional but in KHR fandom it means Fuuta x Dino which is an utterly ridiculous pairing but nevertheless, it entertained us. :D I'm lazy to blog more. ._. Tag replies Allergik- Sure sure, I'm looking forward to that movie. :D POPCORN! :D Lychee- ._. Dell- Haha thanks Dad. :D My hard work paid off. On Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 8:17 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |