|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
[Katy Perry- Firework]Finally, I'm listening to a song while blogging. :D Tuesday We received back our LA and i-can't-seem-to-remember-the-subject paper. I was happy that day, so the results must be good. XD I REALLY CAN'T REMEMBER THE SECOND PAPER WE RECEIVED BACK. D: Wednesday I think we received back our Chinese and History papers. For Chinese, I think I did pretty badly but still, at least I passed, which I'm eternally grateful for. History....gave me depression. I did really, really badly. >< But still, I passed... Thursday We received back our Math and Science paper. Frankly speaking, I failed paper 1, but I did okay for paper 2, so in the end, I passed 50% but not 60%. Not too surprised there, since I thought the paper was REALLY tough. I nearly cried during the exam you know. :( Science was good. A1. :D Friday This is when the terror starts. Friday was the sports day, so everybody in the class had to enter a sport- Captain's Ball, Soccer or Floorball. I got kicked into floorball, which I thought was pretty okay compared to the others. I WAS TERRIBLY WRONG. The day kicked off with all the team members of floorball gathering in front of the dance studio before proceeding to the tennis court. Our match was the 4th, so we started observing other games and talking about random stuff. First up, us against 109. Oh yea, I forgot to mention, Seishea and Jing were in floorball- 101, and ... Shiyao was in floorball- 109. So I ended up playing against her and her teammates. The only sentence I can say after that match was: WE SUCK HARDCORE. 10-0, what kind of team scores that kind of point. 0- FOR OUR CLASS. GAH. The worst thing is, those girls from 109 kept using that friggin' hockey stick to hit my shin, AND MY HAND. My skin had the mark and my hand was hurting like hell. And the umpire was from 109, talk bout biasness. Hitting my hand is already counted as high stick. :( Its sooo way above your waist please. >< Second match was against 101. Thankfully, I sat out cause my hand was still hurting. 101 won, of course. Jane is in the team, after all. Third and fourth match was consecutive. I played in, guess what. They hit my SHIN again. And my feet was burning from the scorching floor, even though I was wearing shoes. :> But at least we improved, we managed to score a couple of points. I sat out for the fifth match. The final match was horrible. Against 113. One girl hit my hand AND my shin. >< Ugh. And today, I'm having muscles aches. Poor me. :( On Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 3:58 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |