|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800
Welcome to Kidatryx's blog.
|
Her whisper is the Lucifer
Recently, SHINee songs have been playing in my head. I do not know why, but I'm very freaked out by this. I'm supposed to be playing and yet those songs kept distracting me. Result? I get killed by the opponent. :X
Anyway, the past few days had been fun. I will be a kind soul and summarise everything for you. So next time, please remember my birthday. Its 7 Dec. :P
Friday (or was it Saturday?)
- Met Ting Nan at Jurong East MRT at 9.30AM. GOSH.
- Took the MRT to Lot 1.
- Reached at 9.45AM
- Waited for Peixuan and Xin Lin, but apparently, they were late, so...
- Went to the library; it was closed
- Went to a random CD shop and stayed there for 30minutes
- Went to McDonalds to sit and wait for those two latecomers; I got a drink, Ting Nan bought ice-cream with what little money she have left
- Peixuan arrived first, chatted
- Xin Lin arrived next, went to the arcade to take neoprints
- Went to the rooftop playground to play
- Ate Pepper Lunch for lunch (LOL)
- Went to Ting Nan's house; it took really long and my feet were aching by the time we reached there T_T
- Slacked- watched Gongfu (which is the most retarded show I've ever watched) and I played with her piano (WAIT WAS IT EVEN A PIANO O: )
- Went to my house cause Internet couldn't work at Ting Nan's house
- Downloaded Goong and played Monopoly while waiting for it to download
- Watched Goong
- Continued Monopoly
Yay so basically thats the gist of Friday/Saturday. I'm too tired to type further, so I shall go on to the outing I planned.
Sunday
- Sat on the bus to Jurong Point
- Met Gek on the bus- chatted
- Met Dell, Wenwen and Jing in front of Golden Village cinema
- Went to Comics Connection and fangirled like crazy (I bought Jing an SNSD keychain, Shu En a SHINee-Onew keychain and Wenwen a DBSK keychain)
- Went down to KFC to eat- as usual, Dell and I took the leftovers
- Went to Popular, met Allergik
- Wandered around the whole of Jurong Point till 5.30pm
Yep, basically that was what happened. :P I was so surprised, I did not know that we could just pass the day walking around and chatting, instead of going to the cinema. But the movies then weren't nice. D:
Monday
- Met Wenwen and Lychee at the bus stop at 11.30pm
- Took the bus to LakeHolmz
- Met up with Jing and the rest
- Played Dare or Dare
- Played Musical Chairs
- Ate pizza for lunch
- Slacked- played taiti and Stress
- Party ended with Dare or Dare again
- Went up to Seishea's house
- Sang kiddish songs like the Powerpuff Girls theme song etc (made us think back to the good old days mmmmm)
- Played Truth or Dare ( I still don't know what Timo's weight is!!! D: )
- Told ghost stories and jokes- Lychee was listening to her 'music' when we told some ghost stories. Of course, we spoke even louder.
- Took the bus back with Gek, Lychee and Dell (Wenwen had to go off in the middle of the party for some project)
So thats basically what happened during the holidays. :) I'll be updating my results here on Thursday, when we get back the last papers and know our results.
I keep my promise don't I? :P I'm updating every week now. :D
On Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 4:22 PM
|
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
Love is like glass. One minute it's beautiful, next minute it's Broken
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09
5E'08 /
Allergik Hilton /
Ang Xinyee /
Ang Yeelin /
Chandelle Ng /
Isabelle Tan /
Jacelyn Low /
Lee Gekting /
Lim Haoyang /
Lim Ziwen /
Lychee Tan /
Nur Shamemi /
Sabrina Xie /
Wong Jingwen /
Nanyang Girls'
107'10 /
Bei Lin /
Bernice Liau /
Emily Leong /
Hong Ying /
Karin Wong Kam Chi /
Min Yi /
Peixuan /
Pei Fang /
Rachel Choy /
Rachel Low /
Sammie /
TingYu aka Loki /
Yong Hui
Juniors
Yi Jia
Others
Mike /
Akuma Radio
|
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
|