|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
[MBLAQ- Stay] I finally have the time to update again 'cause there's barely any homework today. ^^ Nah, it's just that I'm too lazy to do stuff like drama journal and Art. :x Other than those 2 which I'm not doing till...I'm not really sure, the end of the week? But I think I'll most likely be slacking during the weekends or stare at Tomonaga (OMGOMGOGMGM HE'S SO HOT <3) or playing Rakion. Somewhere along those lines, ya know. ^^ I'M ADDICTED TO THIS SONG. AND HIGH HIGH. AND KNOCKOUT. I SWEAR. High high~ I'm so high~ High up in the sky~ Say LALALALALA HAHAHAHAHA LALALALALA AIIIIIITE It's so retardedly funnyy. x) Hm. Oh bout my life nowadays. I SWEAR. MS LIOW THINKS I'M SOME PING PONG BALL. She keeps kicking me out of remedial...and kicking me back in again. == Feel like telling her straight in the face to freaking decide whether I'm staying in remedial or not. Pssh. Actually, I typed the vulgar word inside but decided against it. Heh. OM. We haven't even made props yet. T_T And I'll be taking the bus tomorrow so it will be troublesome to carry all those cardboard over. :x Shall wait till Wednesday or something. Easier to carry around since I'll be hitching a ride on Shi Yao's car. ^^ YOU GUYS. MUST CARPOOL WHENEVER POSSIBLE OKAYY. GO GREEN! SAVE THE EARTH! ... I needa do my LA summary which I've procrastinated until now. ^^ Shall blog at the end of the month.....I think. ;D People, must jiayou okay! Don't be so stressed. :D If I have time to PLAY, I'm sure you do too. (: Just plan your time well~ Heehee, not like I do. .... YOU DIDN'T SEE THE LAST LINE OKAY. Psssh. Actually, I posted a picture but Blogger was an asshole and deleted all that I typed previously. == Should I create tumblr or something? :x But there are no nice themes!!! TT AND THERE ARE NO TOMONAGA THEMES 'CAUSE APHORISM IS A RECENT MANGA. D: My life is so incomplete without him. T_T On Monday, February 14, 2011 at 7:46 PM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |