|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800
Welcome to Kidatryx's blog.
|
wash us away
#nowplaying Let It Rain- YulSic (SNSD)
Blogging again! (:
Thursday, 9 June
- Met Lychee and Wenwen at the bus stop. Wenwen was late so Lychee and I were planning evil stuff to do to her HAHA.
- Took 198 to Boon Lay Interchange to fetch AYL who was at the Boon Lay MRT. :D
- Arrived. Fetched AYL. SHE SUPER TALL NOW EH. I HATE MY HEIGHT. :(
- Walked to Macs@Jurong Central Park to meet Seishea and Timo. :D
- Gender Imbalance hehe. Timo was the only guy there for about 30 minutes. xD
- Aik Yang, Fan Pu and Gavin arrived. Those 3 ate breakfast while us girls chatted (and played with phones). :D
- We were getting SUUUPER bored so we decided to go to SAFRA for Kbox. Met King while walking there.
- Reached SAFRA but EVERYTHING CLOSED EXCEPT FOR THE KIDS AMAZE. Waited till 11 for Kbox to open. We watched Thomas & Friends while waiting. LOL@King at that time- Wah that song my favourite song already. HAHA. Gek reached SAFRA at around 10.50. :D
- Kbox finally opened. Went in there. AND DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO OPERATE THOSE STUFF LOL. Messed around for a bit before everything finally working.
- Sang songs. Like duh. I remembered Fan Pu's voice cracked when singing one song (Y) Epic please. Lychee and I sang the most. o.o
- Drank Hot Milo and ate Chickten Teriyaki with Omelette for lunch. :D It was part of the set ^^ The Hot Milo was friggin' nice omggggg. <3333 Allergik, Dell and Hao Yang finally arrived at Kbox~
- Sang more songs. Time passed so fast. From 11am-2pm, that was our booking slot. :D Super fast 2pm already. We packed up and left. Girls to JP, guys to soccer LOL. Only Allergik followed us to JP. xD
- Actually, Allergik, Dell, Gek and I wanted to go to LAN first. But we decided against it cause we think it wastes money HAHA. In the end follow the rest go JP. xD
- Went to the usual places at JP~ Namely, Comics Connection (1), Popular (CD RAMA) (2), Minitoons (3), Gramophone (4). We then went into random shops LOL. Actually, I forgot the shop names...xD
- Gek and Allergik bought shades to camwhore HAHAHAHHAHA. I look like an alien wearing them. Allergik tried a chikopeh shades. IT LOOKS REAL HAHA EPIC. (L)
- Allergik, Gek and I lost the others. We thought they abandon us but actually they were in Burger King eating. -_-
- We then went to Harris first 'cause Allergik wanted to buy a clip file. O_O AND AFTER HE BOUGHT IT, HE LEFT. :( Evillll. xD Nah just joking~ Gek and I then walked to Burger King. :D
- Dell tried on the shades and Lychee's hat. SHE LOOKS DAMN SUAVE AND MANLY AND HANDSOME OMG. <3 TRULY MY DADDY HAHA.
- We then wanted to take neoprints, but it was getting late and there were people using the machines so we decided to go to the ulu corner. xD It's actually down the travelator near Diva. :D We wanted to take pictures there but we were tired so we sat down.
- Dell was the only one standing up so we were like "o.o dell, why you standing up? sit down lah". She then pointed to a SECURITY OFFICER STARING AT US SITTING DOWN AT THE ULU CORNER. -_- Sit down also cannot LOL. What's wrong with him
- In the end, we didn't even take pictures. We just went home HAHA.
Okay, it may look a little messy but trust me, if I don't write in bullet form, this blog post would be VERY VERY VERY LONG. (: I tell grandmother stories. Really.
But Thursday was okay for me. (: Not really boring but not really very fun. But Lychee "Blur-Mode" DAMN EPIC HAHA. Super funny. Here's one example:
Me: Eh call Gek, when is she reaching? Lychee: Okay *calls her* -Gek picked up- Lychee: Hello. Who are you? WAIT WAIT WAIT I MEAN where are you? *and she looks at her phone screen briefly to make sure it's Gek she was calling LOLOL.
EPIC. (L)
Now off to play rakion~ :)
On Monday, June 13, 2011 at 10:21 PM
|
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
Love is like glass. One minute it's beautiful, next minute it's Broken
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09
5E'08 /
Allergik Hilton /
Ang Xinyee /
Ang Yeelin /
Chandelle Ng /
Isabelle Tan /
Jacelyn Low /
Lee Gekting /
Lim Haoyang /
Lim Ziwen /
Lychee Tan /
Nur Shamemi /
Sabrina Xie /
Wong Jingwen /
Nanyang Girls'
107'10 /
Bei Lin /
Bernice Liau /
Emily Leong /
Hong Ying /
Karin Wong Kam Chi /
Min Yi /
Peixuan /
Pei Fang /
Rachel Choy /
Rachel Low /
Sammie /
TingYu aka Loki /
Yong Hui
Juniors
Yi Jia
Others
Mike /
Akuma Radio
|
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
|