|
Do you notice me?
|
|||||
|
|||||
| entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires | |||||
|
Bienvenue
Layout: Everything I ask for Welcome to Kidatryx's blog. |
dancing mad
#nowplaying Explosive- Bond1 month has passed since the last time I blogged and so many many events had happened. Be it the Youth Day Funfair, Festival of Arts (FOA) or the incredible bonding with my CCA seniors, I've been living my life rather happily hehe. ^^ So, this week was the start of FOA, which kicked off with the production of 1000 from the Theatre Club. I didn't go 'cause I already watched some parts of it already~ They performed for us during our level assembly hehe. Anyway, they performed it for their SYF and got GOLD WITH HONOURS! Rachel Poon (my current awesome deskmate) went for 1000 and she said it was nice, they added a few more extra stuff apparently. :O The only thing I watched during this whole week of FOA stuff was the String Ensemble performance during our breaktime. AND ZOMG, THEY WERE FREAKING PRO. A total of 5 seniors, 2 from Sec 3 and 3 from Sec 4, they played Explosive by Bond, Palladio which was originally by Karl (something) and this quartet called eScala also played this piece too at "Britain's got Talent", using electric violins. They are like skeletons of the original violin so yeah... The music was so beautiful and nice and awesome. I was just totally enchanted and entranced, especially since they look so pro and OMG. You get the idea right. (: IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME. <3 I was addicted to the music so much that during the upper sec breaktime, I strained my ears to hear the music from the General Office LOL. Yes, I swear, it was SUPER NICE. Those seniors were so good and pro with their electric violins, as well as their own violins as well. Oh, and of course there's the viola and the double bass and cello. (: So 2 violins, 1 viola, 1 double bass and 1 cello (if I'm not wrong) and they could produce such WONDERFUL MUSIC. Oh not to forget the drummer who played at certain parts hehe. (: So, they looked so pro and that got me thinking. I've always had a dream of learning the electric guitar and the drums and I've always wanted to take lessons but there's three things stopping me. Firstly, I have an extraordinary excessive lack of musical sense whatsoever. So learning it may be pretty tough for me, but of course if I take lessons, I won't give up because it has been my LIFELONG DREAM. <3 Other than to learn Korean and Japanese (I'm going to take Japanese private lessons when I have the money hehe, or at least I'm PLANNING to). Oh and of course meet Jellal, and hopefully I can Secondly, I have a lack of resources. (: Yes, I don't have enough money to afford the electric guitars or the drums or even the lesson fee. ~.~And I'm thinking of maybe learning the acoustic before the electric hehe. Thirdly, I have a lack of time. I don't have enough time, because teachers love to dump us with homework during the weekends. (: Unless its the end of the year of course- 2 AND A HALF MONTHS OF HOLIDAY SUCK ON THAT. I really wanna learn them. T__T How the kingdom lights shined just for me and you On a side note, I have a tumblr blog at the moment, although it's not very active like my blog here. Erm. I think the link is somewhere in my blog. Hehe. If not you can always ask me on the cbox~ On another side note, Nanyang is going to have our very own special holiday JUST FOR OUR SCHOOL. We did very well in our competitions and SYF so they decided to reward us with this. (: Because we are an SAP school, so we can make decisions by ourselves MUAHAHA. It will be on 18 July, which is the coming Monday~ AND ON MONDAY, I'm going on a study date with Jingwen and Aik Yang, but I don't know if they invited anyone else haha. Okayy so blog done. <3 I'd go back in time and change it but I can't. On Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 12:23 AM |
beware -
I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl who needs to find a way to survive in this big big world, hoping to meet her destined partner.
|
souls -
Jurong Primary - 5E'08 / 6E'09 |
kufufufu~ -
ShoutMix chat widget
|
stuck on replay -
October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 |
| Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo |